St. Paul's Cathedral Entrance Tickets
St. Paul's Cathedral
Visit the architectural masterpiece!
St Paul’s is not only an architectural masterpiece and its dome a landmark of the London skyline, but also a symbol of hope, strength and resilience of the city and nation it serves. A cathedral has stood here since 604AD with the present cathedral now over 300 years old.
Enjoy the beautiful décor of the vast cathedral floor before climbing to the famous Whispering Gallery with its unique acoustics. Continue to the Stone or Golden Galleries on top of the dome for breath-taking panoramic views across London.
The crypt is the resting place for famous Britons such as Lord Admiral Nelson, the Duke of Wellington and the cathedral’s architect – Sir Christopher Wren. Visitors will also find the award winning 270° film experience, Oculus – an eye into St Paul’s.
Explore using included multimedia guides available in nine languages or join into a guided tour or introductory talk, all at no extra cost.
The Cathedral may from time to time close (at short notice) due to special services of worship.
- Adult, £20.50
- Child (5-15), £9
- Concession, £18.40
- The Cathedral usually opens for sightseeing Monday to Saturday at 0830 (1000 on Wednesday). Last admission to the Cathedral is at 1600.
- Once inside the Cathedral, access to the Dome Galleries is from 09:30 to 16:15 (10:00 to 16:15 on Wednesdays). The Cathedral closes for sightseeing at 16:30. The shop closes at 1630
- The Cathedral may from time to time close (at short notice) due to special services of worship.
- The Cathedral has a wealth of measures in place to ensure your safety, including 24/7 security camera coverage and regular patrols, trained security staff stationed across the site, thorough entry checks, and a close relationship with local police.
- Bags above the maximum permitted dimensions of 45cm x 30cm x 25cm including handles, wheels and pockets cannot be brought into the Cathedral. There is no cloakroom facility so please do not bring larger items with you.
- Disabled access - We want to ensure that everyone can explore the Cathedral as comfortably as possible and have many different kinds of support in place for visitors with specific access needs - from ramps to lifts, to guides for those with hearing and visual impairments. Read more HERE
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18yrs+) when visiting galleries. Children are aged 6 to 17 Years Of Age.
- St Paul’s Cathedral is open for sightseeing from Monday - Saturday 0830- 1600 (last admission) except Wednesdays where the cathedral opens at 10am.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm