Early Bird Tickets! Shakespeare’s Hamlet at the Gorgeous Outdoor Iris Theatre, Covent Garden, Up to 30% off
Iris Theatre, Covent Garden
A magical outdoor theatre experience this Summer
Wednesday 26 Jun - Saturday 27 July 2019
Suitable for 8+ years
Join the Iris Theatre this Summer for an outdoor promenade performance of Shakespeare’s Hamlet in the beautiful grounds of St Paul’s Church in the heart of Covent Garden. Amid the rubble of the old politics, a populist King rose to power, promising a return to England’s golden age. But now he is dead, murdered; and in the following bloodbath, his brother has seized the throne.
A masked figure has been seen, stalking the shadows. There is whisper of a resistance, gathering in the dark. To be or not to be, that is the question - but can the nation’s heir, Hamlet, find the answers? Uphold the state; or join the rebels? Be ready to choose in this thrilling contemporary production of Shakespeare’s greatest play.
- A bold and unique retelling of Shakespeare's well-known play
- Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the amazing Iris Theatre
- To be or not to be, that is the question - but can Hamlet find the answer before his own doubts and fears eat him alive?
- Taking place across the gardens of St Paul’s Church in the heart of the West End
- From the team behind last year’s five-star production of The Tempest.
- Perfect for anyone learning about Shakespeare
- Follow the characters through Covent Garden's Actor's Church's beautiful, rose-filled gardens
- A stunning outdoor theatre experience
Please note The venue advises an age recommendation of 8 years and above (but there is no age restriction). Parental discretion is advised as some scenes may be upsetting for very small children. This is a full production of Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- £12.50 for Child Ticket (under 16s), 17% off
- £14 for Adult Ticket, Up to 30% off
26 Jun 2019 - 7:30pm
- Thursday 27 Jun 2019 - 7:30pm
- Friday 28 Jun 2019 - 7:30pm
- Saturday 29 Jun 2019 - 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 30 Jun 2019 - 2:30pm
- Monday 01 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Wednesday 03 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Thursday 04 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Friday 05 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Saturday 06 Jul 2019 - 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 07 Jul 2019 - 2:30pm
- Monday 08 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Wednesday 10 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Thursday 11 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Friday 12 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Saturday 13 Jul 2019 - 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Monday 15 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Thursday 18 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Friday 19 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Saturday 20 Jul 2019 - 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 21 Jul 2019 - 2:30pm
- Monday 22 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Wednesday 24 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Thursday 25 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Friday 26 Jul 2019 - 7:30pm
- Saturday 27 Jul 2019 - 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- The venue advises an age recommendation of 8 years and above (but there is no age restriction).
- Parental discretion is advised as some scenes may be upsetting for very small children.
- No seat allocations, as this is a promenade production.
- As this is a promenade/interactive performance, the audience is in the courtyard. There will be times when the audience is able to sit.
- Only valid for specific performance.
- Please note: This show is an outdoor production in the grounds of a working church.
- In the event of wet weather, everything will be done to ensure your enjoyment but refunds are unavailable.
- Please note there are no public toilets at the Church
- Disabled patrons should contact email@example.com in advance of booking to discuss their requirements. Some performance areas require the climbing of a few steps to access - where patrons cannot climb the steps, we will do our utmost to accommodate them but we must be contacted in advance. Carer comps are available.
- Entrance to the grounds for this performance can be found on King’s Street
- No refunds or exchanges available after purchase.
- Please present your e-Ticket at the box office at least 20 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.