Seven Worlds One Planet Live in Concert at The O2 Arena, London
The O2 Arena, London
Discover spectacular scenes and captivating scores!
Sunday 24th May 2020
Suitable for 0-100 years
This May the latest BBC Studios series ‘Seven Worlds, One Planet’ will celebrate its UK premiere live concert performance at The O2 arena in London.
Described by The Guardian as breathtaking, moving and harrowing, Seven Worlds, One Planet became one of BBC One’s most-watched TV shows of 2019. The television series, narrated by Sir David Attenborough, highlighted the diversity across the globe’s seven continents this landmark series was loved by audiences.
During the concert, the audience will be taken on a journey of discovery through the ‘seven worlds’ - from the colourful paradises of South America to wildlife closer to home in Europe. Accompanying the footage on the screen, the series hugely emotive score, written by Academy Award winner Hans Zimmer and Jacob Shea for Bleeding Fingers Music, will be performed by the renowned City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
- This spectacular one-off event will present the very best footage and music from the highly acclaimed television series.
- Stunning footage from the latest BBC 1 Natural History Unit television series.
- Music by Academy Oscar-winning composer Hans Zimmer and Jacob Shea.
- And featuring the original song ‘Out There’ by multi-award winning artist SIA
- Performed by the City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
- The ideal family show with all under 14s getting a 10% discount
- Book early to avoid disappointment!
“Following up Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II was no easy task, but the BBC have outdone themselves yet again with the magnificent Seven Worlds, One Planet. It was a true honour to return to the series to compose the theme with Jacob Shea for Bleeding Fingers Music, and a special pleasure to collaborate with Sia for 'Out There'. These stories of nature are so important for us to show and preserve for future generations, and I am honoured to be a part of spreading this message. I am excited for everyone to get a chance to listen to the incredible score.” - Academy Award winner Hans Zimmer
"Out of this World! Is this the Beeb’s best wildlife show ever? This will be the BBC’s most visually magnificent wildlife series yet.“ - The Daily Mail
"Breath-taking, moving, harrowing – David Attenborough and the BBC play us like pianos – and at this point in the evolution of natural history TV, they are maestros. Prepare to weep.“ - The Guardian
- Sunday 24th May - 5:30pm
- Ticket prices start from £45 (£65/£55/£45)
- All under 14s receive a 10% discount
- There is a limit of 6 tickets per card holder on this event. Any customer purchasing more than 6 tickets will have their tickets cancelled without notice.
- Floor Seating is not raked and other customers may stand in front of you.
- Age Limit: Under 15s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
- Level 4 is not recommended for people with vertigo or a fear of heights
- The booking fee for this event includes a £2.00 facility fee.
- The O2 arena seat map reflects the general layout of the venue. However the specific event layout and ticket location may vary without notice.