SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Sealife London Aquarium, Westminster Bridge Road
A Day out filled with amazing discoveries and cool creature facts!
Suitable for 0-100 years
- Think you’re as stealthy as a shark, or have the appetite of a turtle? Swim along to SEA LIFE London this summer to find out!
- Start your visit by walking over a glass window as the most majestic creatures in the ocean swim just inches beneath your feet!
- Stroke a Starfish, or tickle a Sea Anemone in the Rockpool
- Take a stroll under the sea as you pass through the amazing glass tunnel!
- Sea the vibrant wanders in the Seahorse Kingdom
- If you're feeling brave enough, step out of the ocean and into the Rainforest Adventure and discover what life is like beneath the tropical treetops.
- Travel to the frozen extremities of the Antarctic and experience life with a colony of Gentoo Penguins.
- Plus so much more!
For an extra special day out add the Behind the Scenes Tour and get privileged access to the working areas usually closed to the public where you can discover how Sealife care for over 600 marine and fresh-water species and see how the fish food is prepared!
New! Brrr-ace yourself for the chills and thrills of Polar Adventure
- Follow in the footsteps of an augmented reality polar bear Artie
- Come face-to-face with interactive friendly life-sized Seals
- Spot the spectacular simulated northern lights
- Dates available in 2019
- You will be able to select your date and time of entry when you make your purchase
- £27 for Adult Standard Entry - Advance
- £22 for Child Standard Entry - Advance (3-15yrs)
- £30 for Adult Standard Entry - Same Day
- £24 for Child Standard Entry - Same Day (3-15yrs)
- £34.20 for Adult Standard Entry & Behind the Scenes Tour - Advance
- £26.95 for Child Standard Entry Behind the Scenes Tour - Advance (3-15yrs)
- £31 for Adult Fast Track Entry - Advance
- £36 for Child Fast Track Entry - Advance (3-15yrs)
- £34 for Adult Fast Track Entry - Same Day
- £40 for Child Fast Track Entry - Same Day (3-15yrs)
- E-tickets are valid for the date and time booked.
- Please note that during school holidays SEA LIFE London is very busy and queues may be longer than normal.
- Standard Entry: Go to the Ticket Holder’s Entrance (look out for the picture of the shark) at your booked timeslot and present your e-ticket.
- Fast Track Entry: Go to the Fast-Track Entrance (look out for the picture of the Penguin) and present your e-ticket.
- Behind the Scenes Tour: Go to the VIP Experience entrance (look out for the picture of the Seahorse) 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot and present your e-ticket. Meet the Aquarist at the behind the scene meeting point near the Ray Pool at your confirmed timeslot.
- Bookings are 100% non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Disabled Access: At the Aquarium, they have full disabled access with lifts to all levels. There are also disabled toilets available on every floor.