RoosterMoney – Pocket Money Sorted with a Kids’ Debit Card & Chore Tracking App + £5 pocket money bonus
As featured in: The Times – BBC – Which? – The Telegraph - The Guardian - Forbes
Suitable for 6-16 years
- Parent Account with sort code & account number - so you can set aside your kids’ pocket money, and family & friends can pay into the account any gifts they receive
- Prepaid Visa debit card - so your kids can make considered spending choices in the real world
- Chore tracker - teach your kids to earn money
- No overdraft - so no risk of overspending
- You decide where it can be used – in shops, online or at ATMs
- Instant spending notifications - for you and your children
- One-time CVV - making it a more secure card for online transactions
- Freeze & unfreeze card instantly – for those ‘where’s my card?’ moments.
To claim your pocket money bonus, use the LITTLEBIRD5 when you sign up.
- The Rooster Card usually costs £24.99, but using your referral code LITTLEBIRD5 you’ll also get £5 bonus pocket money after your one month trial has finished off, bringing it to £19.99.
- Use the code LITTLEBIRD5 when you sign up.
- You can find out more about the card and the offer terms here. https://roostermoney.com/5-offer-terms/
- The app is available for FREE on the Appstore (iOS), Google Play (Android) & Amazon Kindle: Smartphones & Tablets
- The Rooster Card is designed for parents of kids aged 6-16 years old.
- It’s available on the AppStore (iOS), Google Play (Android) & Amazon Kindle: Smartphones & Tablets
- If you need help getting started, check out the Help section on the website: https://www.roostermoney.com/
- Enter your referral code LITTLEBIRD5 when you sign up.
Download the app and take out your card trial.
- Once your trial is ended and you have paid for your subscription (£24.99) you’ll get £5 bonus pocket money added to your account within 10 days
- Please see Terms and conditions.