RoosterMoney – FREE Pocket Money Tracking App for your Family
As featured in: The Independent, The Times, The Huffington Post & The Memo
Suitable for 4-14 years
Teach your kids the value of money with this simple and effective pocket money tracker app. Kids can track the money they spend and receive, parents can reward for jobs or set a weekly allowance, and you can create goals together. Watch them begin to save, and spend, more wisely. It’s easy for parents and fun for kids. Get pocket money sorted, today!
Simple and effective, RoosterMoney brings to life all the sound traditional financial principles we were brought up with (or wish we were!) and makes managing money relevant and smart.
- Download the Free APP with no subscription costs!
- From as young as four years old, families can sign up to the free app
- Lets kids keep track of their money, save towards goals, and earn rewards
- Parents oversee what money goes in and out of their account
- Parents remain the 'Bank of Mum and Dad' without having to make actual deposits
- Parents can actively educate, motivate and empower their kids financially
“Has been invaluable in making my children appreciate the value of their money.” - Angie, Mum of two
"Genius and perfect for today's families." - Nick, Dad of two
"Parental sanity saver." - Debbie, Mum of three
- RoosterMoney is designed for parents of kids aged 4-14 years old.
- The app can be used in any currency, including ‘stars’ for younger kids.
- If you need help getting started, check out the Help section on the website: https://www.roostermoney.com/