Early Bird Tickets! Robin Hood from the Amazing Outdoor Iris Theatre, Covent Garden, Up to 33% off
St Paul’s Church, Covent Garden
An outdoor theatre adventure this Summer
Wed 29th July - Sun 30 Aug 2020
Suitable for 8+ years
Nottingham is in peril. Taxes are rising, the corrupt Sheriff is stealing the homes of the poor and the wealthy keep getting wealthier. Now, with the usurper Prince John plotting the demise of the King, a band of friends, robbing from the rich and living as outlaws, realise this is their chance to make a change.
Robin Hood, their leader, has one shot to uproot the Sheriff’s oppressive reign. Together with her merry men, she can protect the King’s rule and liberate the people, but she’ll need some help from the inside to pull off her most daring heist. Can her arrow hit its final mark?
Join Iris Theatre in Sherwood Forest for an action-packed adventure for all the family this summer, and experience the world premiere of a brand new adaptation of one of England’s oldest tales.
- A unique promenade theatre experience recommended for ages 8+
- This immersive adventure is guaranteed to amaze children and adventurous adults alike.
- Follow the characters through Covent Garden's Actor's Church's beautiful, rose-filled gardens.
- From the Offie Award-winning team behind Treasure Island (Best Production for Young People, 2016/7) and Hansel & Gretel (Nominated Best Production for Young People, 2017/8)
- An epic outdoor theatre experience for the whole family
- The perfect summer holiday treat
- £12 for Under 16s Ticket, Up to 20% off
- £15 for Adult Ticket, Up to 33% off
- Thursday 23rd July - 7pm (Preview)
- Friday 24th July - 7pm (Preview)
- Saturday 25th July - 2pm & 7pm (Previews)
- Wednesday 29th July - 7pm
- Thursday 30th July - 2pm & 7pm
- Friday 31st July - 7pm
- Saturday 1st August - 2pm & 7pm
- Sunday 2nd August - 3pm
- Monday 3rd August - 2pm
- Wednesday 5th August - 7pm
- Thursday 6th August - 2pm & 7pm
- Friday 7th August - 7pm
- Saturday 8th August - 2pm & 7pm
- Monday 10th August - 2pm
- Wednesday 12th August - 7pm
- Thursday 13th August - 2pm & 7pm
- Friday 14th August - 7pm
- Saturday 15th August - 2pm & 7pm
- Sunday 16th August - 3pm
- Monday 17th August - 2pm
- Wednesday 19th August - 7pm
- Thursday 20th August - 2pm & 7pm
- Friday 21st August - 7pm
- Saturday 22nd August - 2pm & 7pm
- Sunday 23rd August - 3pm
- Monday 24th August - 2pm
- Wednesday 26th August - 7pm
- Thursday 27th August - 2pm & 7pm
- Friday 28th August - 7pm
- Saturday 29th August - 2pm & 7pm
- Sunday 30th August - 3pm
- The venue advises an age recommendation of 8 years and above (but there is no age restriction).
- No seat allocations, as this is a promenade production.
- As this is a promenade/interactive performance, the audience is in the courtyard. There will be times when the audience is able to sit.
- Only valid for specific performance.
- Please note: This show is an outdoor production in the grounds of a working church.
- Please note there are no public toilets at the Church
- Disabled patrons should contact email@example.com in advance of booking to discuss their requirements. Some performance areas require the climbing of a few steps to access - where patrons cannot climb the steps, The Iris Theatre will do their utmost to accommodate them but the theatre must be contacted in advance. Carer comps are available.
- Entrance to the grounds for this performance can be found on King’s Street
- In the event of wet weather, everything will be done to ensure your enjoyment but refunds are unavailable.
- In the event of rain, it is usually possible to go ahead with the performance, but exceptionally heavy rain may cause a stop or delay to the show. If the weather is persistent and the show is cancelled for safety reasons before the interval commences, then exchanges will be offered on a like-for-like basis - or if it’s not possible to exchange for the same show, then credit will be offered towards a future Iris Theatre production. In the event of cancellation after the interval commences, heavily discounted tickets will be offered to purchasers for a future performance within the season. Please note that the show is never cancelled due to inclement weather earlier than 5 minutes before the performance.
- All other cancellation, such as due to cast indisposition, will lead to refunds or exchanges being offered.
- No refunds available after purchase.
- Please present your e-Ticket at the box office at least 20 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase