RBC Race for the Kids 2020, Virtual Family Fun Run, for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
Choose a 2.5k, 5k, 10k and run, walk, wheel, skip or scoot across that virtual finish line
17 - 18 October 2020
Join Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity’s (GOSH Charity) virtual Ramily Fun Run!
For the first time ever, the global series of RBC Race for the Kids is going virtual. With many of GOSH Charity major fundraising events cancelled due to COVID-19, any support you can give means you’ll be making a huge difference to seriously ill children and their families at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). They need you, now, more than ever.
- Sign up for free.
- Race your own way - it’s a virtual event for all ages and abilities.
- Choose from between a 2.5k, 5k, 10k or a distance of your own choice and run, walk, wheel, skip or scoot across that virtual finish line.
- Access to our Festival Hub with a host of exciting resources and exclusive content from a few of GOSH Charity’s famous friends that will turn your virtual RBC Race for the Kids into a day to remember! We’re talking about exclusive warm-ups, activity tutorials and entertainment.
- Fundraise for GOSH Charity and help the seriously ill children from around the UK that come to GOSH every day.
- Entry is free for all ages
- Children under 18 cannot register as individuals and must be part of a team with their parent or guardian
- Participants can enter here
- Full Terms and Conditions are shown on the registration form and can GOSH Charity Terms and Conditions can be found here