Raver Tots Outdoor Festival, Essex - Old Skool Family Festival Fun this Bank Holiday
Southend Leisure & Tennis Centre, Essex
Back due to popular demand
Monday 27th May - 12pm - 5pm
Suitable for 0-12 years
The nations biggest kid-friendly rave is coming to Essex for an amazing family festival. Back due to popular demand Raver Tots is the UK’s biggest award-winning rave festival where kids and parents can get on the dance floor and party together. There are never-ending moments to engage kids and parents alike, and above all, huge dance spaces where you can hear the nations biggest DJ’s playing the best in all forms of dance music.
Packed with loads of kids fun for all ages including free rides and play areas, as well as the biggest dancehall & drum and base Raver Tots is all about dancing and fun, with face painting, UV lights, bubbles, balloons, confetti and giant parachutes.
- Loads of multi-sensory fun and activities for all ages 0+
- Free Fun fair, rides and play areas & inflatables
- Two big top tents with full raver tots raving action
- A wild and wacky adventure for all ages
- Huge Dance floors for parents and kids with UV Face Painting, Balloons and Bubbles, Parachutes & Inflatables and more!
- Celebrating the best of British rave culture
- Let your hair down to Drum & Bass, Old Skool Rave, House and Garage
- As featured on BBC News, Daily Mail & Lad Bible
Raver Tots has an ongoing charitable interest and donates thousands of pounds a year to an array of charities that help children with Autism and ADHD and other challenges.
- Monday 27th May - 12pm - 5pm
- £12.50 for Child Ticket, 17% off
- £17 for Adult Ticket, 15% off
- £55 for Family of 4 ticket – each purchase must contain at least one adult, 15% off
- Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling. Babies in a pushchair will need a ticket.
- All kids under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult tickets
- Strictly no adults admitted without a child (there is a maximum of three adults to one child)
- Our events are often very busy with hundreds and some times thousands in attendance.
- Most venues will have a licensed bar with the option for a responsible drink.
- Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
- Tickets are non-refundable are and can not be resold.
- Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor incase of tripping. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
- For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
- Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
- Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
- Expect club lighting in a club environment. Strobe lights MAY be used.
- By attending, you give permission for Raver Tots to photograph and video the event for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact Raver Tots via our Facebook page.
- For all FAQs please see here
- Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold
- Please present your e-Ticket at the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.