New London Date Added! Raver Tots in London, Brighton & Bath - Old Skool Family Rave Fun, Up to 35% off
A dance revolution for all ages
Saturday 3rd February - Sunday 11th March 2018
Suitable for 0-12 years
- A wild and wacky adventure for all ages
- Huge Dance floors for parents and kids with UV Face Painting, Balloons and Bubbles, Parachutes & Inflatables and more!
- Celebrating the best of British rave culture
- Let your hair down to Drum & Bass, Old Skool Rave, House and Garage
- With resident DJ's including residents Artful Dodger, Brandon Block, Slipmatt & Nicky Blackmarket
- As featured on BBC News, Daily Mail & Lad Bible
- Just £14.50 for an Adult and Child!
Saturday 3rd March 2018
- 2pm - 4pm - Raver Tots Drum & Bass Party Nicky Blackmarket - Fire And Lightbox, London
Sunday 11th March 2018
- 2pm - 4pm - Raver Tots Mother’s Day Family Rave with Nicky Blackmarket - Hangar, South Hackney, London
- £14.50 for 1 Adult and 1 Child ticket, 28% off
- £19 for 1 Adult and 2 Children, 31% off
- £21 for 2 Adults and 1 Child Ticket, 32% off
- £26 for Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children/ 1 adult & 3 Children), 35% off
- All ages are welcome. This event caters for age 0+ but mainly for children ages 0-12.
- Duration: 2hrs
- Buggies should be kept in buggy park areas and not taken onto the dance floor as this is a tripping hazard. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
- For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
- Music is kept at safe levels, however, bring ear defenders if you wish.
- Expect club lighting in a rave style environment but Raver Tots do not use strobe lights.
- By attending you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and video of the event for the use of press. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact Raver Tots via their Facebook page.
- Parents must assume responsibility for all children at all times. No entry for children without a responsible adult.
- Admission is only for adults attending with a child. A maximum of 3 adults to 1 child is allowed to enter.
- Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.