Peter Rabbit™ at Kew Gardens - A Big Day Out with Family Fun & Garden Adventures this Easter, Kids Go Free!
Kew Gardens, Richmond
1 Child Goes Free with Every Full Paying Adult or Concession!
Friday 30th March – Sunday 15th April 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Hop along to Kew Gardens and follow Peter Rabbit’s trail on a botanical bunny adventure this Easter holiday. Enjoy an exciting fun-filled day out with games, crafts and storytelling inspired by Beatrix Potter’s iconic tales.
Beatrix Potter’s classic books continue to inspire readers around the world and now the stories come to life at Kew for the 2018 Easter festival. Explore the wonderful world of vegetables and other edible plants, whilst learning about how they are grown, and children can plant their very own seeds to take home and nurture.
- Follow the trail around the festival hub and play giant food card games.
- Visit Mr. McGregor’s potting shed to create incredible monster vegetables.
- Explore Kew’s incredible Kitchen Garden and learn about the fruit and veg grown by Kew’s very own kitchen gardeners.
- Did you know plants have families? Take part in this interactive game show to find out which vegetables belong to which families.
- Don't miss the Secluded Garden, where the kids can choose which Peter Rabbit character they’d like to be for the day and make some fuzzy bunny ears to match.
- Take part in building a giant rabbit warren.
- Discover Beatrix Potter’s links with Kew through evocative storytelling.
- Enjoy a variety of delicious Easter culinary offerings available at the festival hub.
Read our Things to Know Before You Go guide here, written by families for families!
LittleBird Top Tip
Plus, find out what makes Kew the perfect family day out. Check out Climbers and Creepers, Britain’s first interactive botanical play zone, and the exciting Tree Top Walkway, high in the arboretum canopy. Don’t miss The Hive. A unique structure made from thousands of pieces of aluminium, fitted with hundreds of LED lights that glow and fade as a unique soundtrack hums and buzzes.
- Friday 30th March – Sunday 15th April 2018
- Festival activities run from 10am – 3:30pm every day, with some activities running at specific times, please see here
- £17 for Adult Ticket + One FREE Child Ticket (4-16yrs), 23% off
- £15 for Concession Ticket + One FREE Child Ticket (4-16yrs), 25% off
- £5 for Child Ticket (4-16yrs)
- £15 for Concession Ticket
- Under 4s go Free
- Tickets valid for specific date purchased.
- The festival takes place at various points around the Gardens.
- Entrance to Kew Gardens is included in the price.
- Prices are based on the gate prices.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Image Credits: RGB Kew
- Please present your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.