Peter Pan at the Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, London
17 May 2018 - 15 June 2018
Suitable for 7+ years
All children, except one, grow up...
Packed with puppetry and enough theatrical magic to enchant both young and old alike, Regent's Park Open Air Theatre's spellbinding reinvention of Peter Pan is back.
For the wounded soldiers of World War One, imagination is their only escape. Yet as they’re transported to the fantastical lagoons and pirate ships of Never Land, allegories of the war they’ve left behind are ever present. George Llewelyn Davies, later killed in action in 1915, was one of the children who inspired J. M. Barrie to create the iconic character of Peter Pan. Remembering him, and a generation of Lost Boys, Timothy Sheader and Liam Steel’s “stunning, moving, definitive production is not to be missed”
- Back for 2018 with a new cast to mark the centenary of the end of the First World War
- A visionary and defining production
- A glorious retelling of this beloved tale for ages 7+
- Winning performances and inventive puppetry make J.M. Barrie's familiar tale come to life
- A fantastical family summer outing!
Ticket prices from £30
Thursday 17th May 2018 to Friday 15th June 2018
Suitable for 7+
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm