Operation Ouch Live on Stage! at the Apollo Theatre
Apollo Theatre, Piccadilly Circus
BAFTA award-winning science fun!
Thursday 6th December 2018 - Sunday 6th January 2019
Suitable for 5-12 years
Based on the hit CBBC children’s television series, Operation Ouch! is performing for the first time in the UK. Packed with incredible stunts, crazy experiments and amazing facts, the doctors will explore the fascinating world of biology and show you the awesome things your body can do! Plus they’ll share their favourite bits from the TV show.
- Don’t miss Dr Chris and Dr Xand up close and personal, live on stage!
- TV’s favourite identical twins take to the stage - all in the name of medical science.
- What does it look like inside of Dr Xand’s head?
- How can germs be good for you?
- What can you do with a month’s worth of farts?
- How does sneezing work?
- What exactly happens to the food you eat?
- How can bugs be good for you?
- ll these questions and more will be answered!
- Tickets available from £18
- 6th December 2018 - 6th January 2019
No performances on following dates:
- 12th December 2018
- 19th December 2018
- 25th December 2018
- 1st January 2019
- Age recommendation: 5-12 years
- The appearance of any member of cast is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt please check with the Box Office before booking.
- Duration: 70 minutes - no interval
- For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815.
- No refunds or exchanges after booking.