CBBC's Operation Ouch Live on Stage! at the Apollo Theatre
Apollo Theatre, Piccadilly Circus
Thursday 6th December 2018 - Sunday 6th January 2019
Suitable for 5-12 years
Based on the hit CBBC children’s television series, Operation Ouch! is performing for the first time in the UK. Packed with incredible stunts, crazy experiments and amazing facts, the doctors will explore the fascinating world of biology and show you the awesome things your body can do! Plus they’ll share their favourite bits from the TV show.
- Don’t miss Dr Chris and Dr Xand up close and personal, live on stage!
- TV’s favourite identical twins take to the stage - all in the name of medical science.
- What does it look like inside of Dr Xand’s head?
- How can germs be good for you?
- What can you do with a month’s worth of farts?
- How does sneezing work?
- What exactly happens to the food you eat?
- How can bugs be good for you?
- ll these questions and more will be answered!
Ticket prices from £15
Thursday 6th December 2018 to Sunday 6th January 2019
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm