Okido's Which Way? Game - Introduce Kids to Coding with Fun and Adventure, Exclusive 26% off + Free Delivery!
As seen on CBeebies
Suitable for 4-8 years
Teaching kids coding skills at a young age is hugely beneficial, it teaches problem-solving skills and encourages a growth mindset. Okido's new Which Way? game does this and adds adventure & fun to the mix!
So why not play with the whole family and see who can help Messy Monster visit all his friends across the map first – the kids or the grown-ups?
- From the award-winning OKIDO who put creativity and art right at the heart of science.
- A problem-solving game that adds fun & adventure for your little ones to enjoy.
- Helps kids learn the top four coding skills: define the mission, plan the route, code the program and test the route.
- Promotes cognitive thinking, problem-solving and Stem Leaning
- Includes a self-driving car that will follow your created path
- Fantastic gift for ages 4-8.
- Make Christmas day this year extra special for the kids or the whole family to play.
- £20 for Which Way? Game, 26% off
- Free Delivery!
- Suitable for ages 4-8
- Free Delivery
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery
- You do not need to redeem, your item will be sent directly to you by Okido.
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
- Sold by Okido.
Not currently available.