Okido Magazine Subscription - Art, Science and More for Curious Minds Aged 3-7, Exclusive 30% off
Science and Learning to Inspire Young Minds
Redeem by 26th June 2018
Suitable for 3-7 years
Okido magazine is perfect for children with curious minds aged 3 - 7. Each issue of this great kids' magazine has a different theme, introducing little ones to diverse subjects and includes a free cardboard pull-out game, stories, activities, experiments, games, jokes, doodles, an illustrated song or poem, a recipe, an Okido fan page and regular comic-strip stories.
- Plenty of things to make and do
- Plus hand-drawn cartoons from artists as impressive as Turner Prize nominee Paul Noble.
- Full of educational content with direct leads to KS1 level of the national curriculum
- Designed to engage both parents and children in a host of activities
- Packed with original characters and cartoons, stories, poems, simple experiments and recipes
- Printed in vegetable inks on biodegradable paper so has excellent green credentials
- No advertising whatsoever
"My science loving daughter has enjoyed Okido for 3 years. It has made bedtime routine a real pleasure and she just loves to go through the whole magazine the day it arrives!" Natasha - parent to 7-year-old.
"Our playgroup is for three-and-four-year-olds which are the perfect ages to start introducing children to the amazing world of science and creativity. Rather than offering free gift gimmicks and stickers, Okido magazine is full of brilliant content and is a magazine you can return to again and again, continuing to fuel children’s imaginations and creativity." Elaine - Wormit Playgroup.
"We LOVE Okido so much we're keeping them forever - we have them all on the shelf and look at them all the time. They are so valuable." Parents to Esme; 7 and Sofia; 4.
"Can you make a magazine for older children? My 9-year-old has finally grown out of Okido after subscribing for 6 years but we miss it!" Nicole, mother to Rufus, aged 9.
- £28 for 12 months subscription to Okido Magazine (12 issues), 30% off
- Redeem by 26th June 2018
- Please expect your first issue within 7 days of redeeming your subscription
- To register for the offer you will need to sign up with a credit/debit card
- After your subscription has ended you will be signed up to a Direct debit for the full price of £40
- You can cancel at any time; there’s no obligation to continue the subscription beyond the initial subscription
- Sold by Doodle Productions
- Redeem by 26th June 2018
- You will need to redeem your order by phone to set up your subscription.
- Full instructions will be on your e-Receipt.
- You will receive your e-Receipt via email once you have purchased.