New Scientist Live 2019 at ExCeL London - A Science Extravaganza for All Ages, Up to 20% off
Inspire with over 150 Experiences & activities. Shows, workshops, talks, exhibits and more!
Thursday 10th - Sunday 13th October 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Don’t miss this extraordinary festival of ideas and discoveries, designed to inspire and nurture the curious mind!
Explore the future of healthcare, celebrate the moon landing, discover that every animal has its own story, have your mind blown by the latest technologies and innovations and so much more with over 150 exhibits and activities to take part in, there is something to inspire and engage all ages!
Thrill seeker? Try the VR roller coaster. Animal lover? Get up close with the worlds most incredible creatures. Take a peek at technologies that will change the future of healthcare. Watch an Apollo Story in the pop-up planetarium. Walk on the moon, launch your very own rocket and take a selfie with a robot.
- The perfect way to inspire any curious mind.
- Take part in creative workshops and experience science like never before!
- Don't miss Konnie Huq and Maddie Moate on the performance stage.
- With over 150 exhibits including a virtual reality roller coaster, rocket building, the operating room of the future, a pop-up planetarium and a huge moon installation,- Science will be brought alive!
- Learn how to speak gorilla and experience gut wrenching theme park rides on the VR Roller Coaster
- Design and decorate your own rocket with the help of experts from the National Space Centre
- Uncover the secret lives of animals, and discover how we can all help to solve the biggest challenges facing our natural world.
- Join Maddie Moate - the BAFTA award-winning children’s presenter and EduTuber for story time with a sciency difference
- Discover how to equip yourself with the skills to understand how to respond to stress, great for anyone taking exams soon
- Ever wondered why your parents start embarrassing you as a teenager? Get to grips with what’s going on in your parents’ heads, and yours
- Enjoy an immersive, historical documentary that showcases the achievements of the Apollo program and what it took to put the first human on the Moon.
- Pick up a Science Hunt before you enter the festival and weave your way around the show floor collecting treasure, filling in fun facts and taking part in activities.
- In the technology zone, you will be in awe of robots, AI, Twitterbots and quantum technology
- All this and so much more, it's an unmissable day out!
- New Scientist Live has won gold in the ‘Event of the Year’ category at the British Media Awards three years in a row.
LittleBird Top Tip
This Thursday Only, Tim Peake will highlight the exciting future of space exploration and how his experience on the International Space Station is paving the way for sustainable, long duration missions into deep space, with the aim of returning humans to the surface of the Moon by 2024. This talk is open to all ticket holders.
- Thursday 10th - Sunday 13th October
- Opening Hours: Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 10am - 5:30pm daily, Friday: 10am - 9pm
- Under 5s go Free
Thursday Day Pass
- £18.90 for Standard Child (6-17yrs), 10% off
- £26.35 for Standard Adult, 15% off
- £58.40 for Standard Family (1 ad & 3 ch/ 2 ad & 2 ch), 20% off
Friday, Saturday or Sunday Day Pass
- £18.90 for Standard Child (6-17yrs), 10% off
- £35.70 for Standard Adult, 15% off
- £75.20 for Standard Family (1 ad & 3 ch/ 2 ad & 2 ch), 20% off
4 Day Passes (Thursday - Sunday)
- £43.35 for Standard Child (6-17yrs), 15% off
- £87.55 for Standard Adult, 15% off
General Admission Includes: General admission to the exhibition. Entry to talks on the Cosmos, Humans, Earth, Engineering and Technology zone stages only. Excludes entry to Main Stage talks. Please note Thursday's Tim Peake talk is open to all ticket holders.
- Please note your ticket is only valid for the selected option.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged between 6 and 17.
- To access all Main Stage talks an All-Access ticket will be required (and can be purchased at NewScientistLive.com)
- A Family ticket can be either (1 x adult and 3 x Children) or (2 x Adult and 2 x Children)
- Full programme detailing Main Stage talks, FAQs and Ts&Cs can be viewed at newscientistlive.com.
- Parking at the ExCeL for up to 24 hours is £20 in the Orange car park (under the main venue) and the East car park (when in use). Parking in the Royal Victoria multi-storey car park is £15 for up to 24 hours. To book your online parking at ExCeL please visit this page.
- All public entrances allow for access by wheel chair via low gradient ramps and an automatic door. Once inside the venue, all floors are level, offering unobstructed access. For more detailed information, please click here.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please print your ticket and present it upon arrival at the Box Office at the ExCel Centre
- Your ticket will arrive via e-mail after purchase
Not currently available.