Moscow State Circus in Multiple Locations - The Spectacular World's Most Famous Circus, 50% off
Breathtaking circus for the whole family
5th - 28th October 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
The Moscow State Circus returns with a spectacular new circus experience that unites the circus with the glorious Golden Age of Hollywood. 'Gostinitsa' is filled with breath-taking acrobatics, award-winning clown antics and so much more that will have the whole family on edge of their seats.
- Hilarious comedy from the award-winning Clowns the Chervotkins Duo
- The Didyk Troupe, performing acrobatics on Europe’s only double Russian swings
- Breathtaking strength, grace and flexibility from The Aerial Ring Duo Shabala
- Daring stunts from Out-of-this-world contortionist Anastasia Trushina
- Unicyclists, unbelievable high wire walkers and of course the unforgettable festive bellboys
- It has all the festive ingredients for a truly amazing show
- In both Clapham Common and Plymouth
- Saturday 6th October 2pm & 6pm
- Sunday 7th October 2pm
- Tuesday 9th October 5pm & 7:45pm
- Wednesday 10th October 5pm & 7:45pm
- Thursday 11th October 5pm & 7:45pm
- Friday 12th October 5pm & 7:45pm
- Saturday 13th October 3pm & 6pm
- Sunday 14th October 2pm
- Tuesday 16th October 5pm & 7:45pm
- Wednesday 17th October 5pm & 7:45pm
- Thursday 18th October 5pm & 7.45pm
- Friday 19th October 5pm & 7.45pm
- Saturday 20th October 2pm & 6pm
- Sunday 21st October 2pm
CLAPHAM COMMON, LONDON
- Tuesday 23rd October 8pm
- Wednesday 24th October 3pm & 8pm
- Thursday 25th October 3pm & 8pm
- Friday 26th October 3pm & 8pm
- Saturday 27th October 2pm, 5pm & 8pm
- Sunday 28th October 2pm & 5pm
- £13 for Grandstand Seats, 50% off
- Under 2's go free.
- Tickets are required for both adults and children.
- Duration: approx 2 hours.
- Grandstand seating is tiered with a front view of stage.
- Grandstand seats are NOT numbered - please arrive 45 minutes before the performance to avoid disappointment.
- Purchase only valid for specific date and time.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.