MAKEMORE Festival in Victoria Park - A Hands-On Day of Making for All the Family, Up to 62% off
Victoria Park, Tower Hamlets
Unmissable creative activities all in one amazing all-inclusive ticket!
Thurs 23 – Mon 27th August
Suitable for 0-100 years
Spend the day in Victoria Park, East London having a go at all different kinds of making and creating. MAKEMORE is a new kind of festival - a festival for your hands.
Making is at the heart of every family. This special five-day event will see people come from all over to learn new skills and make unforgettable memories. Get making together in on of London's most beautiful open spaces with the helpful guidance of some of the most acclaimed designers and makers working today.
- Included in your ticket is the chance to get hands-on with all of the makers present!
- Introduce the kids to clay throwing, screen printing and puppet making!
- Acoustic music, traditional funfair and face painting.
- Model Shaun the Sheep out of clay and learn how modelling the Aardman way.
- Observe the creation of live street art murals and fine art.
- Be introduced to bushcraft with activities such as fire lighting and setting up camp.
- Introduce kids to new flavours with an Asian inspired family cooking session.
- Award-winning theatre and stand up performance.
- Free maker workshops and performances throughout the day from Little Angel Theatre and Polka Theatre.
- Under 11s go Free!
- Click here to see the full line up
- Thurs 23 – Mon 27th August
- Thurs – Friday 3pm- 10pm
- Sat, Sun & Mon from 11am – 10pm
- £12.50 for Adult Weekday Ticket (11+ yrs), up to 60% off
- £12.50 for 11-17yrs Weekday Ticket, 10% off
- £48.75 for Family Weekday Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children 11-17yrs), 32% off
- Under 11s go FREE!
- £13.50 for Adult Weekend Ticket (11+ yrs),62% off
- £13.50 for 11-17yrs Weekend Ticket, 3% off
- £54 for Family Weekend Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children 11-17yrs) , 32% off
- Under 11s go FREE!
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 4 children per paying adult).
- Only valid for the date you have purchased.
- Please note included in your general admission ticket is a whole day of hands on creative experiences with making sessions, interactive demos and open workshops. Some of the makers and chefs will be putting on a couple of paid workshops for dedicated fans of their work and these will sell out before the event (please check the MAKEMORE website for details of these).
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the box office at the show to exchange for an entry ticket
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.