Madame Tussaud's London - The Home of Famous Fun
Madame Tussaud's, London
Suitable for 0-100 years
Ever felt like you were destined for the dizzy heights of fame and fortune? Then you’ll feel right at home at the original Madame Tussauds, one of London's most popular attractions filled with astonishingly lifelike waxworks of our biggest stars.
Get sporty in the interactive Sport Zone, where you can join Lewis Hamilton on the track or beat Beckham as you score a top-class penalty.
- Get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike wax figures of your favourite celebrities!
- Star in immersive experiences like Alien: Escape, The Voice UK and Star Wars
- Take the stage with Britney Spears or have a photo with The Queen on the Royal Balcony
- Star Wars fans can get the ultimate selfie with Han Solo, Chewbacca & Yoda in the epic new experience featuring the most iconic movie moments!
- This is one A-list party you’ll definitely want to RSVP to!
- Be wowed by the 4D experience.
Captain Marvel lands at Madame Tussauds!
Feel the power alongside Captain Marvel from Saturday 6th April 2019, as well as meeting other Marvel Super Heroes such as Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man.
- Dates throughout 2019
- You will select your date and time of entry when you make your purchase
- Open Daily: 9am to 4pm (last admission)
- £27 for Child (3-15yrs) - Standard Entry – Before 3pm Advanced
- £32 for Adult - Standard Entry – Before 3pm Advanced
- £24 for Child (3-15yrs) - Standard Entry – After 3pm
- £29 for Adult - Standard Entry – After 3pm
- £30 for Child (3-15yrs) - Standard Entry – Same Day
- £35 for Adult - Standard Entry – Same Day
- E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your booked timeslot with your e-ticket. Go to Door 2 at your booked timeslot with your e-ticket.
- All tickets include Star Wars
- The Sherlock Holmes and Alien Experience is NOT Included in the entry price.
- No refunds or exchanges.
The majority of facilities and entertainment are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests. However one area, a themed ride known as the ‘SPIRIT OF LONDON RIDE’ which opened in 1993 is a continuously moving ride requiring the ability to walk unaided for up to 40 steps on a gradient of between 30 and 50 degrees. Therefore a guest is unable to meet these criteria unfortunately the ride will not be accessible due to health & safety considerations.
Trained staff will ensure that guests with disabilities are transported safely from floor to floor within the building by means of a lift. For safety reasons only three wheelchair users can be accepted in the building at any one time and it is strongly advised that you reserve a wheelchair space in advance.
This can be reserved via the Customer Contact centre who will book a specific time slot.
One Carer/helper is welcome without charge as long a documentary proof of disability is provided.