Luna Winter Cinema, Kensington Palace - The Ultimate Indoor Festive Cinema Experience!
Sunday 15th - Sunday 22nd December 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Experience iconic films from It's A Wonderful Life and Elf to Home Alone and Love Actually on the big screen at Kensington Palace this Christmas season.
Take a break from the chaos around last-minute Christmas shopping and the festive party season, to snuggle up and enjoy iconic Christmas classics on the big screen with friends and family. With the chance to enjoy classic festive film favourites such as "Love Actually", "It's A Wonderful Life" and "Elf" - it’s set to be an unashamedly Christmassy extravaganza.
- Something for all the family
- The stunning Kensington Palace, Pavilion makes a truly unique setting for a winter cinema experience.
- Enjoy your favourite Christmas films in the famed birthplace of Queen Victoria and royal residence for over 300 years
- Treat yourself to delicious mulled wine, mince pies and hot chocolate
- Just sit back, relax and enjoy with the full bar and comfy seats
- The perfect Christmas outing for all ages.
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Greatest Showman
- Home Alone
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- Love Actually
- The Holiday
- £13.50 for Child General Admission Ticket (ages 3-15 inclusive)
- £18.50 for Adult General Admission Ticket
- Under 3s go Free but will require a ticket - please ensure to select an Infant Ticket when you make your purchase
- £9.25 for Disabled + Carer General Admission – Adults Beanbag or Directors Chair
- Sunday 15 December, 8.45pm - Love Actually (15)
- Monday 16th December, 5:30pm - Home Alone (PG)
- Monday 16th December, 8:30pm - Elf (PG)
- Tuesday 17th December, 5:30pm - Greatest Showman (PG)
- Tuesday 17th December, 8:30pm - Bohemian Rhapsody (12A)
- Wednesday 18th December, 5:30pm - Home Alone (PG)
- Wednesday 18th December, 8:30pm - The Holiday (12A)
- Thursday 19th December, 5:30pm - Elf (PG)
- Thursday 19th December, 8:30pm - How the Grinch Stole Christmas (PG)
- Friday 20th December, 5:30pm - Home Alone (PG)
- Friday 20th December, 8:30pm - Elf (PG)
- Saturday 21st December, 5:30pm - The Holiday (12A)
- Saturday 21st December, 8:45pm - Love Actually (15)
- Sunday 22nd December, 5:30pm - It's A Wonderful Life (PG)
- Sunday 22nd December, 8:30pm - Home Alone (PG)
- Films for Children’s PG and 12A Only. Children not admitted to Screenings rated 15 or above.
- Please note this event is taking place indoor.
- Seats are unallocated and operate on a first come first serve basis on Director Chairs
- Child Tickets are ages 3-15 years
- Standard admission tickets only
- For all screenings, doors open half an hour before the scheduled start time.
- It is recommended you arrive at this time to reserve your place as space on site is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Refunds are only given if a screening is cancelled.
The screen will be situated in the Kensington Palace Pavilion, on the Orangery Lawn, adjacent to the Sunken Garden. Please note that the only entrance and exit point will be the Orangery Gate, off Bayswater Road.
Parking details: There is no onsite parking at Kensington Palace. There is an NCP Car Park located on Bayswater Road, next to the Jubilee Walk entrance to Kensington Gardens.
Kensington Palace has limited disabled parking for Blue Badge holders next to the Orangery. Spaces are limited and it is necessary to book in advance. A parking space can be booked in advance by calling +44 (0)20 3166 6199. For further information please contact email@example.com
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket on arrival at the box office
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase