Luna Kids Cinema, Dulwich Park - Enjoy The UK's First Open Air Cinema Designed for Kids this Half Term, up to 38% off Premium Tickets
Dulwich Park, London
Family favourite films in a stunning green space!
From 25th May - June 2nd 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
The UK’s first open-air cinema designed for kids! Enjoy an incredible line up of films to suit big and little kids alike at this stunning location with Luna Kids Cinema. Plan the perfect Half Term treat and take in family favourite films in the open air.
- No better way to catch your favourite film with your friends and family!
- See your favourite films while still making the most of the sunshine
- Premium tickets so you can enjoy it all in style from the comfort of the included chair/ beanbag
- The giant 10m screen is the highest definition in the country, so you will be able to see every hair on The Gruffalo's head!
- In the amazing location of Dulwich Park.
- The ultimate outdoor cinema experience!
- £8 for Premium Child Admission Ticket (3-15yrs), 38% off
- £13.50 for Premium Adult Admission Ticket , 27% off
- Under 3s go Free and do not require a ticket
- Saturday 25th May, 10.00am - The Gruffalo / Highway Rat / Zog
- Saturday 25th May, 1pm - Moana
- Saturday 25th May, 4pm - Mary Poppins Returns
- Sunday 26th May, 10am - Finding Dory
- Sunday 26th May, 1pm - The Incredibles 2
- Sunday 26th May, 4pm - Dumbo
- Monday 27th May, 10am The Little Mermaid
- Monday 27th May, 1pm - Up!
- Monday 27th May, 4pm - Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Tuesday 28th May, 10am - The Gruffalo / Highway Rat / Zog
- Tuesday 28th May, 1pm - Coco
- Tuesday 28th May, 4pm - The Lego Movie 2
- Wednesday 29th May, 10am - Frozen
- Wednesday 29th May, 1pm - Zootropolis
- Wednesday 29th May, 4pm - Mary Poppins Returns
- Thursday 30th May, 10am -Beauty and the Beast
- Thursday 30th May, 1pm - Cars
- Thursday 30th May, 4pm -The Greatest Showman
- Friday 31st May, 10am - Tangled
- Friday 31st May, 1pm -The Jungle Book
- Friday 31st May, 4pm - The Lego Movie 2
- Saturday 1st June, 10am - The Gruffalo / Highway Rat / Zog
- Saturday 1st June, 1pm -Sing
- Saturday 1st June, 4pm - Dumbo
- Sunday 2nd June, 10am -The Incredibles 2
- Sunday 2nd June, 1pm - Dumbo
- Sunday 2nd June, 4pm - Into the Spider-Verse
- Premium tickets includes the use of a chair or beanbag for the duration of the screening.
- For all screenings, doors open half an hour before the scheduled start time.
- It is recommended you arrive at this time to reserve your place as space on site is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Chairs and blankets are allowed however ushers request those members of the audience on chairs not to sit at the front, but rather position themselves at the side or towards the back of the audience arena
- You can bring picnics with you to most of our venues, but it's worth checking each venue page as it can vary.
- Please note that no glass of any kind is allowed onto sites, including bottles.
- The event will always go ahead in the event of bad weather. Ponchos and a partially covered area will be provided in case of rain.
- Smoking is not permitted at screenings.
- Only service dogs are allowed at the screenings.
- All sites have wheelchair access, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any additional support on site and Luna Cinema will ensure you are looked after.
- Refunds are only given if a screening is cancelled.
- Screenings will only be cancelled if the weather conditions present a danger at screening time.
- Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night and acknowledge that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded unless a screening is cancelled by Luna Kids Cinema.
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket on arrival at the box office
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase
Not currently available.