London Symphony Orchestra Family Concert: Voyager at the Barbican Centre, Up to 30% off
Plus free pre-concert activities to enjoy!
Sunday 8 July 2018 - 2.30pm
Suitable for 7-12 years
Journey to the stars with your family and the London Symphony Orchestra in this space-themed family concert. Kepler, an interstellar traveller, has discovered Voyager space probe and its precious Golden Record, she looks through its contents and explores the great classical masterpieces and their impact on humankind.
Sing along with our stellar participation piece and help get Kepler home to her distant galaxy.
- Perfect musical event for 7 - 12 yr olds.
- Experience a world-class orchestra up-close, and learn more about the music we play.
- The perfect way to introduce your children to the world of classical music.
- Plus there's a free crèche for younger siblings.
- Sunday 8 July 2018 - 2.30pm
- £4 for Child Balcony Tickets, 20% off.
- £7 for Adult Balcony Tickets, 30% off.
- Plus No £3 Booking Fee!
- Suitable for 7- to 12-year-olds
- Duration: 1 hour.
- Seating is located in the Balcony and will be allocated by the Barbican.
- Limited Availability.
- The LSO also provide a creche for younger siblings.Those with children under the age of 7 are encouraged to use this. You must book places in advance. (Instructions on how to book can be found on your e-Ticket after purchase)
- No refunds available.
- Please take your e-Ticket to the box office up to 30 minutes before the start of the performance to exchange for your tickets.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after you make your purchase.
Not currently available.