London Symphony Orchestra Family Concert: Presto and Zesto in Limboland at the Barbican
Plus free pre-concert activities to enjoy!
Saturday 27 Oct 2018 - 2:30pm
Suitable for 7-12 years
Journey on a zany tale with your family and the London Symphony Orchestra in this family concert from much-loved children's authors Maurice Sendak and Arthur Yorink.
Bemoaning the lack of decent cake in the world, good friends Presto and Zesto pay no attention to where they are going and find themselves lost in Limboland. Not good! So how do these two pals escape from such a cuckoo, mixed-up place?
- Perfect musical event for 7 - 12 yr olds.
- Experience a world-class orchestra up-close, and learn more about the music they play.
- The perfect way to introduce your children to the world of classical music.
- Plus there's a free crèche for younger siblings.
- Saturday 27 October 2018 - 2.30pm
- £4 for Child Tickets, 20% off.
- £7 for Adult Tickets, 30% off.
- Plus No £3 Booking Fee!
- Suitable for 7- to 12-year-olds
- Duration: 1 hour.
- Seating is located in the Balcony and will be allocated by the Barbican.
- Limited Availability.
- The LSO also provide a creche for younger siblings.Those with children under the age of 7 are encouraged to use this. You must book places in advance. (Instructions on how to book can be found on your e-Ticket after purchase)
- No refunds available.
- Please take your e-Ticket to the box office up to 30 minutes before the start of the performance to exchange for your tickets.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after you make your purchase.
Not currently available.