Liberty’s Owl, Raptor and Reptile Centre - Stunning Flying Displays & Amazing Animals, Up to 40% off
Liberty's Owl, Raptor & Reptile Centre, Hampshire
Great Easter Day Out! Just Buy and Go!
Use by 31st October 2019 (including school holidays and bank holidays)
Suitable for 0-100 years
Calling all animal lovers! See owls, hawks, eagles, pythons, bearded dragons, snakes, tarantulas and much more at Liberty’s Owl, Raptor and Reptile Centre.
Named after one of the Alaskan Bald Eagles, Liberty it's a day out of learning and fun as you get up close to these breathtakingly beautiful birds and see them in action in the daily flying shows!
- Ohh and Ahh over the large collection of other birds of prey, reptiles and creepy crawlies!
- Awe-inspiring flying displays
- Both indoor and outdoor flying demonstration facilities, so displays can go ahead whatever the weather!
- Outdoor sandpit with toys for little ones
- Exciting and educational for all ages
- Tickets from just £3.50!
"Great extensive display of happy birds, really great informative flying display, well worth the visit!" Munfa
"We have been to Liberty's at least three times over the years and each time we have been equally impressed... I would recommend Liberty's to anyone, especially those passionate about animals. You can enjoy yourself, learn lots about the diverse range of birds and reptiles living in the sanctuary, as well as support the great work they do, regardless of your age. " Sarah
"Three generations (7 to 91 years of age) spent about 3 interesting hours there. The weather was cool but the 'shows' went on and were genuinely intimate and educational." Micheal D
"A great day out for a great price! Considering what you see and what you learn this place is a hidden treasure! You can tell that everyone that works there truly cares for the birds and reptiles and that makes all the difference." Wahida
- Use by 31st October 2019 (including school holidays and bank holidays)
- Opening hours: 10am - 4pm (last admission 3pm)
- Daily shows that take place at 12pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm
- £3.50 for Child’s Ticket (aged 5-15), 40% off
- £7 for Adult Ticket, 40% off
- £6.50 for Senior Ticket, 40% off
- £20 for Family Ticket for 4 people (at least one adult in party), 40% off
- Under 5's go free but do require a ticket.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- No dogs permitted inside the Centre
- No refunds available.
- No need to book.
- Please print out your e-Ticket and bring it with you to present at the entrance.
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after your purchase.
Not currently available.