Kids Go Free to Moomin Adventures - Fun for all the Family at Kew Gardens this Easter
One Free Child with Every Paying Adult
1st – 17th April 2017 - Runs throughout the Easter holidays
Suitable for 0-16 years
Experience the wonderful world of the Moomins this Easter at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. With the arrival of spring, the Moomins will be coming out of hibernation for all sorts of mischief and fun.
- An exciting interactive trail will explore the hidden depths of the Gardens, culminating at the magical ‘Moomin Camp’ in the wild woodland of the Conservation Area.
- On the Moomin trail, kids will be able to get creative at interactive points along the way
- You might even snatch a glimpse of the Moomintrolls through the trees!
- There’ll be a plethora of Easter activity workshop tents for children of all ages
- Plus Moomin den building and picnic areas where parents can relax
- Don't miss Kew’s Travelling Herbarium where you can learn about plants and flowers you’ve spotted on the trail.
- Kew will also be giving away delicious Lindt chocolate treats at the gates on Easter Sunday.
LittleBird Top Tip: Don’t miss The Hive. An amazing structure made from thousands of pieces of aluminium, fitted with hundreds of LED lights that glow and fade as a unique soundtrack hums and buzzes. Throughout the summer there are various family-friendly events that aim to teach all ages about the importance of bees and pollination through fun, hands-on activities. Plus, check out Kid's Kew to ensure you make the most of your visit!
- Dates: 1st – 17th April 2017
- This promotion is only valid for the duration of the Moomin Adventures
- Times: 10am - 5pm.
- £15 for Adult + One FREE Child (aged 4-16) , 19% off
- £3.50 for Additional Child (aged 4-16) Tickets
- 0-3 years are free.
- Entrance to Kew Gardens is included in the price.
- Prices are based on the gate prices.
- The festival takes place at various points around the Gardens.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.