Kew Gardens Entrance Tickets
Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey
A breath of fresh air in one of the world's largest botanical gardens
Kew Gardens is the perfect family day out, explore gorgeous landscapes and gardens, stroll along a soaring treetop walkway, wander through tropical glasshouses and discover shady woodlands. It's an amazing way to get the kids playing outdoors and learning about the importance of plants at the same time.
Plus with the exciting new Children's Garden the size of 40 tennis courts, there's hidden treasures and adventures around every corner - from a high canopy walk to sunken trampolines!
This fun, interactive space to climb, run, jump and explore everything that a plant needs to grow will have kids having fun and learning all about science.
- Explore the Temperate House, the greatest glasshouse in the world, and learn about some of our planets rarest and most threatened plants
- Take a ride on the land train and enjoy a guided tour – additional fee applies
- Delve into the secret world of the bee, in multi-sensory installation, The Hive
- Have fun exploring botanically-themed play area, Climbers and Creepers
- Warm up in a tropical rainforest in the Palm House and explore a variety of climates in the Princess of Wales Conservatory
- Log Trail - Balance, hop and skip along the Log Trail. It's the perfect place to play and let off steam.
- Woodland Walk - Follow the raised trail through some of Britain's best-loved native trees and plants. Spot ladybirds, centipedes, beetles and spiders living in the bug hotels.
- Giant Badger Sett - Explore the secret underground world of badgers in the life-sized sett.
- Opening Times: 10:00-19:00
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00- 20:00
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing
- Please note that you have to arrive on time for your selected time slot. If you arrive later than 45 minutes after your timeslot you will be refused admission without refund
- Adult (17-59) (£14)
- Child (4-15) (£4.00)
- Reduced Ticket (£12) - Seniors (60+) and visitors with disabilities (with valid ID)
- Youth (16-24) / Student (£6.50) - With valid (student) ID
- Kew Gardens is now a cashless site, so please be sure to bring the right payment method with you.
- Children are aged 4-16, children aged 3 and under are admitted free of charge.
- Gardens open every 10am every day, last entry and closing varies (Please see main Kew Description for detailed times).
- No refunds or exchanges.
- For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm