Just for Tots Day Passes to Butlins Bognor Regis - Flexible Dates with Especially Designed Fun for Under 5s, 50% off
Butlins Bognor Regis
A Jam-packed day out!
Valid for selected dates from Saturday 16th March - Thursday 12th December 2019
Suitable for 0-5 years
Join in the fun and enjoy a fantastic day out with tons of activities suited to just for tots at Butlins Bognor Regis this year. It's the perfect way to create some lasting family memories.
- Let your little ones loose to enjoy all the fun of Butlins
- Take to the Balanceability bikes to build confidence and spatial awareness
- Head to the Little Library for a reading space ideal for young families
- Including the Little Tikes Town and let the kids loose on the track in a cosy Coupe or a trike
- shape, Squish, squidge and squeeze in the play-doh activity sessions
- Make a splash in the pool! From slides and flumes to the tots pool
- Live daytime entertainment, Tot's indoor fair, disco and more
- Relax, unwind and enjoy your day knowing that everything’s been designed just for you.
Please note: All Characters and activities and entertainment are subject to change and date.
LittleBird Top Tip
LittleBird Mum-of-two Alex went to Butlins Just for Tots recently with her 4-year old! Hear about their jam-packed fun-filled day here...
- Saturday 16th - Thursday 21st March 2019
- Tuesday 30th April - Thursday 2nd May 2019
- Tuesday 21st - Thursday 23rd May 2019
- Monday 3rd - Thursday 6th June 2019
- Monday 24th - Thursday 27th June 2019
- Tuesday 10th - Thursday 12th September 2019
- Tuesday 24th - Thursday 26th September 2019
- Tuesday 8th - Thursday 10th October 2019
- Monday 9th - Thursday 12th December 2019
- A Just for Tots flexible day visit means you can visit within any of the Just For Tots dates. (ticket valid only for one visit within the dates listed above).
- Please note there are dates when Butlins is closed, see this calendar before purchase.
- Opening times: 10am – 8pm (last entry 3pm).
- Only valid for Bognor Regis Resort
- £5 for Single Child, 50% off.
- £8.50 for Single Adult, 50% off.
- £5 for Senior Ticket (60+), 50% off.
- Children under 2yrs are free. A child ticket is 2-14yrs. An adult ticket is 15yrs+.
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family quad bikes, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- There must be at least one child aged 5yrs and under in the family to gain admission.
- Those visiting outside of this criteria will be refused admission.
- The Resort opens at 10am with rides and attractions available until either 4pm or 5pm depending on seasonal conditions. You are welcome however to stay until 8pm to catch an evening show in the Skyline Pavilion (shows in Centre Stage and Reds are not included). Please be aware last admission is by 3pm.
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family fun bikes, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- *Characters and activities are subject to change.
- Please note there is reduced entertainment on Mondays and Fridays due to guest changeovers. Please call or check the website for activities on the day you wish to visit.
- Butlins will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for your enjoyment. They may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the resort, close or cancel any ride or attraction due to inclement weather or for technical reasons.
- Persons must be accompanied by an adult of 18years + to gain admission to resort. Persons will not be allowed entry if they are not accompanied by a child under 18 years of age.
- An adult (18yrs +) may not accompany more than 2 children at any one time. This is a legal requirement if this ratio is not kept then you will be denied access to Splash Waterworld.
- A responsible adult must accompany any child under the age of 8yrs old and any child who is a non-swimmer under the age of 14 yrs old.
- The adult must remain in the water with the child at all times.
- Unfortunately, all shows in Centre Stage, Reds, Children's clubs and our Character theatre are not available to Day Visitors.
- Car parking is available opposite the day visit entrance, which is a pay and display car park (coin only machine).
- Visit Butlins.com/day-visits for more information with regards to entertainment.
- Tickets are non-refundable
Please note: the entertainment headliners are not available to day visitors; this includes Stephen Mulhern, Diversity, Dick & Dom, Paul Zerdin, and Justin Fletcher and Mr Bloom on Tots breaks. Shows in the Centre Stage and Reds are also not included.
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket at the gate
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.