Just for Tots Day Passes to Butlin's Bognor Regis - 40% off Flexi Tickets
Butlin's Bognor Regis
EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAMILIES WITH UNDER 5’S
Valid for selected dates from Sat 14th March - Thurs 10th Dec 2020
Suitable for 0-5 years
Exclusive to Butlin’s their Just for Tots days are unique in that only families with an under 5 can attend.
This means that lot’s of people just like you can enjoy an adventure-filled day out while the big kids are at school.
Your little one will be free to play (and make a mess) and learn to their heart’s content in a safe child-friendly environment with children of the same age. You won’t find this anywhere else in the UK!
From unlimited goes on the tot’s fairground and swimming ‘til your wrinkly in the new pool to exciting activities and shows, you’ll also have the chance to enjoy a number of new shows in the Skyline Pavilion, all guaranteed to make you laugh until you cry, and can’t be found anywhere else. There’s plenty to explore, so eat, drink and be merry-go-round. There’s no off switch. Just full-on fun.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF YOUR DAY PASS
- Unlimited rides in the Traditional Fairground and Little Stars Fairground
- Swim ‘til you’re wrinkly in Splash the new pool featuring a dedicated tot’s pool and the worlds first helter-skelter slide
- Access to the soft play and outdoor play areas
- Brilliant live daytime shows in the Skyline Pavilion including their very own Skyline Gang and Billy and Bonnie, The Teletubbies™, PJ Masks and Puppet castle, all guaranteed to make you laugh ‘til you cry.
- A range of exclusive daytime family activities with Little Tikes, Play-Doh, Littlemagictrain™, Little Library with Campbell Books and the new tot's science lab in partnership with Learning Resources.
Please note: All Characters and activities and entertainment are subject to change and date.
LittleBird Top Tip
LittleBird Mum-of-two Alex went to Butlin's Just for Tots recently with her 4-year old! Hear about their jam-packed fun-filled day here...
- Saturday 14th - Thursday 19th March 2020
- Tuesday 28th - Thursday 30th April 2020
- Tuesday 19th - Thursday 21st May 2020
- Monday 1st - Thursday 4th June 2020
- Tuesday 23rd - Thursday 25th June 2020
- Tuesday 8th - Thursday 10th September 2020
- Tuesday 22nd - Thursday 24th September 2020
- Tuesday 29th September - Thursday 1st October 2020
- Tuesday 6th - Thursday 8th October 2020
- Monday 7th - Thursday 10th December 2020
- A Just for Tots flexible day visit means you can visit within any of the Just For Tots dates. (ticket valid only for one visit within the dates listed above).
- Please note there are dates when Butlin's is closed, see this calendar before purchase.
- Opening times: 10am – 8pm (last entry 3pm).
- Only valid for Bognor Regis Resort
- £6 for Single Child, 40% off.
- £10.20 for Single Adult, 40% off.
- £6 for Senior Ticket (60+), 40% off.
- Children under 2yrs are free. A child ticket is 2-14yrs. An adult ticket is 15yrs+.
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family quad bikes, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- There must be at least one child aged 5yrs and under in the family to gain admission.
- Those visiting outside of this criteria will be refused admission.
- The Resort opens at 10am with rides and attractions available until either 4pm or 5pm depending on seasonal conditions. You are welcome however to stay until 8pm to catch an evening show in the Skyline Pavilion (shows in Centre Stage and Reds are not included). Please be aware last admission is by 3pm.
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family fun bikes, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- *Characters and activities are subject to change.
- Please note there is reduced entertainment on Mondays and Fridays due to guest changeovers. Please call or check the website for activities on the day you wish to visit.
- Butlin's will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for your enjoyment. They may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the resort, close or cancel any ride or attraction due to inclement weather or for technical reasons.
- Persons must be accompanied by an adult of 18years + to gain admission to resort. Persons will not be allowed entry if they are not accompanied by a child under 18 years of age.
- An adult (18yrs +) may not accompany more than 2 children at any one time. This is a legal requirement if this ratio is not kept then you will be denied access to Splash Waterworld.
- A responsible adult must accompany any child under the age of 8yrs old and any child who is a non-swimmer under the age of 14 yrs old.
- The adult must remain in the water with the child at all times.
- Unfortunately, all shows in Centre Stage, Reds, Children's clubs and our Character theatre are not available to Day Visitors.
- Car parking is available opposite the day visit entrance, which is a pay and display car park (coin only machine).
- Visit Butlins.com/day-visits for more information with regards to entertainment.
- Tickets are non-refundable
Please note: Day visitors on out Just for Tots breaks are not permitted in to Centre Stage or Reds venues to see any of the entertainment headliners performing.
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket at the gate
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.