Joy Boutique Festival , Enjoy VIP Access, Music and Family Fun with Early Bird Prices at Groombridge Place!
Groombridge Place Estates, Groombridge
An Innovative, Eclectic & Unique Festival for the Whole Family
Friday 16th - Sunday 18th June 2017
Suitable for 0-16 years
This June enjoy a unique and fantastic VIP day out or relax overnight with boutique camping at Joy, a festival chock full of activities for all ages, live music, pop up shops, markets, delicious food all in a stunning location!
- Sensational live music - curated and headlined by Chris Difford & Glenn Tilbrook from Squeeze (Saturday) plus Kathryn Williams, Nine Below Zero, Los Pacaminos featuring Paul Young and many more! See Full Line up here.
- Fantastic workshops from making fairy wings to wild cocktails, falconry to archery & ironmongery to floral headdresses.
- Vintage carousel and amusements, walkabout entertainers, workshops and storytelling!
- Acrobats, puppeteers, magicians, jugglers & comedians will bring you joy all weekend!
- Peruse a delightful range of vintage & contemporary pop-up boutiques & a showpiece catwalk.
- Relax, revive and refresh with a variety of healing treatments in a tranquil riverside location.
- Special VIP access with all tickets!
- Explore the grounds and formal gardens of the gorgeous Groombridge Place with roaming peacocks, wild fallow deer and the famous Zedonk!
- Hidden water pool, giant tree swings, zip wires and rope swings, a maze, Pirates Ship, teepees and Gypsy caravans..
"We took our 6 and 2 year old boys and they had their 'best day ever!!!' Great entertainment, vintage funfair rides, puppet shows. Our eldest loved the blacksmith workshop and cookery school." - Vincent Eames
"Went with my best friend and we had a wonderful day - brilliant music and had the most scrummy selection of street food I have ever eaten. Roll on Joy 2017" - Nicola Hamilton
"I had the most fabulous day - so many amazing stalls - a very happy (boutique) shopper" - Susie Green
LittleBird Top Tip
Let the kids enjoy some wild time this playing the enchanted forest which offers a magical world of mystery and intrigue, including pretty tree lined forest paths with water pools, a giant tree swing, zip wires, and rope swings.
- Friday 16th - Sunday 18th June 2017
- Friday & Saturday 10am - 1am.
- Sunday 10am - 7pm
- Open 24hrs for Campers
- Camping is on Friday & Saturday Night
All tickets give you VIP access to the VIP Gardens in a private walled garden of the Manor House with a chance to meet the bands and try out a vintage champagne bar & tutored wine, beer & cider tastings.
If you choose to camp you will also have access to VIP toilets & shower facilities.
- £9 for Child (6-16yrs) Friday/Saturday VIP Ticket, 53% off
- £22 for Adult Friday/Saturday VIP Ticket, 56% off
- £7 for Child (6-16 yrs) Sunday VIP Tickets, 65% off
- £17 for Adult Sunday VIP Tickets, 62% off
- Infants (0-5yrs) VIP Tickets - FREE
Weekend Day Tickets (Fri- Sun)
- £19 for Child VIP Ticket (6-16 yrs), 53% off
- £49 for Adult VIP Ticket, 51% off
- £120 for Family VIP Ticket (2 Adults & up to 4 Children/Infants), 52% off
- Infants (0-5yrs) VIP Tickets - FREE
Weekend Camping + Entry Tickets (Fri- Sun):
- £9 for Infant VIP Ticket (0-5yrs), 78% off
- £39 for Child VIP Ticket, 48% off
- £79 for Adult VIP Ticket, 56% off
- £199 for Family VIP Ticket (2 Adults & up to 4 Children/Infants), 51% off
- The campsite will open at 10am on Friday and closes at 8pm on Sunday
- You will need to purchase a weekend camping ticket for each person staying
- Ticket valid only for date purchased
- VIP camping Tickets are not for Joy Fest Glamping - they grant excess to VIP areas but do not include a yurt, teepee or caravan.
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.