Hansel & Gretel at The Stunning Outdoor Iris Theatre in Covent Garden - Guaranteed to Delight Kids & Adults Alike, Up to 26% off
Iris Theatre, Covent Garden
Thursday 3rd August - Sunday 3rd September 2017
Featuring a life-size gingerbread house, this production follows Hansel and Gretel as they travel deeper and deeper into a dark, forbidding forest.
There, in the shadows, you might glimpse a figure in a red hood chased by a wolf, or a witch’s hut standing tall on chicken legs; all manner of magical beasts lurk in these woods.
- A unique promenade theatre experience recommended for ages 6+
- A brand new adaptation of one of the Brothers Grimm’s most beloved stories
- This immersive fairytale is guaranteed to fright and delight curious children and adventurous adults alike.
- Follow the characters through Covent Garden's Actor's Church's beautiful, rose-filled gardens.
- From the Offie Award-winning team behind Treasure Island (Best Production for Young People, 2016/7)
- A magical outdoor theatre experience for the whole family
- The perfect summer holiday treat
Previous Praise for Iris Theatre and Amy Draper:
★★★★★ ‘A vibrant, delightful promenade performance…that’ll bring sunshine to your evening’ - TheatreBubble for Iris’ Much Ado About Nothing (2016), directed by Amy Draper
★★★★★ ‘It makes adults feel young again, getting swept away with the child like charm of Pinocchio’ - Grumpy Gay Critic for Iris’ Pinocchio (2015)
★★★★★ ‘Special mention must go to visionary director Amy Draper… this exceptional political satire will be difficult to forget’ - The Upcoming for These Trees Are Made Of Blood (Southwark Playhouse), directed by Amy Draper
- Thursday 3rd August 7pm
- Friday 4th August 7pm
- Saturday 6th August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 7th August 2:30pm
- Wednesday 9 August 7pm
- Thursday 10 August 7pm
- Friday 11 August 2:30pm
- Saturday 12 August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Monday 14 August 2:30pm
- Wednesday 16 August 7pm
- Thursday 17 August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 18 August 7pm
- Saturday 19 August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 20 August 2:30pm
- Monday 21 August 2:30pm
- Wednesday 23 August 7pm
- Thursday 24 August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 25 August 2:30pm
- Saturday 26 August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 27 August 2:30pm
- Monday 28 August 2:30pm
- Wednesday 30 August 2:30pm
- Thursday 31 August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 1 September 7pm
- Saturday 2 September 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 3 September 2:30pm
- £12 for Single Tickets
- £13.50 for Single Tickets, Up to 25% off
- Both Adults and Children will require a ticket
- Age recommendation of 6 years and above (but there is no age restriction).
- The performance will take place outside
- Running Time: 2h30min Interval included.
- Box office entrance is the south Piazza entrance by the public toilets, next to NatWest bank (or on the left as you look at the building).
- No seat allocations, as this is a promenade production.
- Only valid for specific performance.
- It is recommended that you take cash for snack and/or drinks (cash only bar)
- As this is a promenade/interactive performance, the audience is in the courtyard. There will be times when the audience is able to sit.
- This show is an outdoor production in the grounds of a working church. In the event of wet weather, everything will be done to ensure your enjoyment but refunds are unavailable.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the box office at least 20 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase