The Number 1 Online Photography Course, iPhotography. Perfect for Beginners, 90% off
18-Module Online Certified Photography Course from iPhotography
Suitable for 13+ years
Always wanted to learn more about photography? Have a teen with a keen interest? Or fancy launching a new career?
iPhotography™ is the #1 online photography course of choice of Fortune 500 companies, schools, training institutes, and aspiring photographers worldwide. And it’s easy to see why. You become a skilled photographer. In your own time. At your own pace.
This acclaimed course will help you to master the settings of your camera or discover the tips and tricks to producing the best possible photos, with iPhotography Course it’s never been so simple or so easy to learn photography.
- Perfect for beginners.
- Personal mentorship from award-winning photographers provided along the way.
- Modules include shooting skills with editing tips, and cover everything from shutter speed and aperture to digital post processing and advanced photographic editing,
- Includes 20 Photoshop video tutorials and more than 100 hours of step-by-step online photography training.
- Online forum and chat offer the chance to interact with 85,000+ other students.
- Take advantage of the interactive private student gallery which allows for a review of images taken.
- Includes one-on-one assignment critiques from one of the professional photography tutors.
- A certificate will be issued upon successful completion.
- Unlimited life-time access to the learning portal.
- £49 for 1 x access to iPhotography course, 90% off
- This is a one off purchase, you are not required to input bank details to activate subscription
- Instant access
- Must redeem by March 28 2021.
- Must redeem by 28 Mar 2021. Course content available for lifetime from registration date.
- Suitable for 13+
- Purchase limit: 5 (1 for yourself and 4 as gifts)
- Software Requirements : Internet connection with 2mb+ . Most compatible using Chrome Browser.
- No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required.
- For support queries, please contact: email@example.com
Module 1: Introduction to photography
Module 2: The world of digital photography
Module 3: Photography types and categories
Module 4: Shutter speed explained
Module 5: Aperture explained
Module 6: Basic composition
Module 7: Advanced composition
Module 8: A detailed look at light
Module 9: Photographing in black and white
Module 10: Shooting travel
Module 11: Landscape, seascape, cloudscape
Module 12: Effective portrait photography
Module 13: Creative photography
Module 14: Tricks, techniques, special effects
Module 15: Common mistakes and how to avoid them
Module 16: Developing photographic diaries
Module 17: Advanced photographic editing (part 1)
Module 18: Advanced photographic editing (part 2)
- Please go to https://learn.iphotography.com/products/offers/iphotography-course/
- The discount will already be applied.
- You will be required to create an account but will not be required to enter any payment details.
- As soon as you have created an account you will have access.