How to Catch a Star in the Purcell Room, Southbank Centre
Purcell Room, Southbank Centre
23 Aug 2018 - 27 Aug 2018
Suitable for 4+ years
Based on the beloved book by award-winning author Oliver Jeffers, How to Catch a Star combines puppetry and a magical original score to create a show that reminds us all to follow our dreams.
Once there was a boy who was always looking up. He dreamt of having a star as a friend. This is the story of his adventure.
Reviews of the Book:
“…the best recent picture book by light years, is stylishly spellbinding” Telegraph
“If only all picture books could be this good" The Bookseller
“This is a magical, beautifully illustrated tale about reaching for dreams… Adults tend to think of waiting as tedious, but the magic of this book is that it understands waiting as children wait – alert, apprehensive and using their imaginations.” Mail on Sunday
"A story about possibilities and disappointments with a triumphant ending..." - Guardian
- 23 Aug 2018 - 27 Aug 2018
- Tickets available from £14
- Age recommendation: For ages 4+
- Approximate run time: 45 mins
- The appearance of any member of cast is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt please check with the Box Office before booking.
- No refunds or exchanges after booking.