Horrible Histories Live on Board Terrible Thames
Climb aboard and prepare to hear the horrible history of the most famous river in the world!
From July 17th - October 31st 2021
Horrible Histories proudly presents a wicked new tour of the Terrible Thames!
So climb aboard and prepare to hear the horrible history of the most famous river in the world!
Tremble in terror at the Tower! Sizzle at the Savoy! Give Cleopatra the needle! Be washed away at Westminster! Lose yourself in Lambeth! Get gobsmacked by the Globe! Hold onto your head at London Bridge and escape from Execution Dock!
- From July 17th - October 31st
- Daily Sailings begin Saturday 17TH July with Sailings at: 11.45, 12.45, 13.45, 14.45, 15.45 AND 16.45
- Adult (15+): £27
- Child (4-15): £17
- Under 3's: Free
- Duration 40-45 minutes.
- Boards at Tower Bridge Quay (next to Tower Bridge), London
- There is limited embark and disembark period for each Terrible Thames cruise. You should arrive in good time in order to board the vessel promptly at the time on your ticket.
- You are allowed to bring on your own food and drink as there is currently no options for food and drink. But this will may well be coming so watch this space!
- The top deck will always be open to customers to enjoy the sights of London.
- In the event of rain the performers will carry out the performance on the lower interior deck