Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain Part 5 tickets at the Apollo Theatre, Up to 38% off
Apollo Theatre, Piccadilly Circus
30th July - 29th August, 2020
Suitable for 5-105 years
We all want to meet people from history. The trouble is everyone is dead! So BARMY BRITAIN is back with a brand-new show full of crazy new characters and rude new rulers from Britain’s barmy past!
Will you conquered by King William? Will you sink or swim with King Henry I? Will Thomas Becket get the chop? Go house hunting with King Henry VIII! Are you scared to scale the Tudor scaffold? Join the gorgeous Georgians as they take over England! Break into Buckingham Palace and hide from the Queen! Watch out for the witch of World War Two!
- Britain’s favourite history show is back in the West End with a brand-new production!
- It’s history with the nasty bits left in!
- After eight sensational years in the West End, Barmy Britain is back!
- 30th July - 29th August, 2020
- Tickets available from £15, Save 38%
- Age recommendation 5-105!
- Babes In Arms available for babies under 18 months old.
- Duration: 70mins no interval
- No refunds or exchanges after booking.