Watch Horrible Histories at the Drive in!
The Drive In, Troubadour Meridian Water
Enjoy socially distanced cars, refreshments to your car and good fun!
Relive the magic of the great American drive in movie theatre - a contact-free way to experience film, outdoor theatre and live performances. Bringing back the nostalgia of the 1950s and the golden age of Hollywood, The Drive In brings you the iconic drive in experience, with live actors, classic cinema refreshments, and great entertainment - all from the safety and comfort of your automobile.
Now the kids can enjoy Horrible Histories from the safety of a Drive in Experience!
We all want to meet people from history. The trouble is everyone is dead! So Horrible Histories is bringing them live to the stage!
Can you beat battling Boudicca? Would you be shaken or stirred by Richard III? Will you lose your heart or head to horrible Henry VIII? Can Parliament survive gunpowder Guy? Would you stand and deliver to dastardly Dick Turpin? Escape the clutches of Burke and Hare and move to the groove with party Queen Victoria!
It’s the horrible history of Britain with the nasty bits left in – to entertain the whole family this August!
- Entirely family-friendly with socially distanced vehicles and contact-free ticketing.
- Cars will be parked 2 metres apart, tickets will be scanned through closed windows
- Enjoy delicious refreshments ordered via an app and delivered to your car!
- Thanks to the top of the range LED screen, you'll get a great view at any time of day.
- Wed 19th - Sunday 23rd August, 2020
- Price per car is £35 for film screenings and prices vary for live events.
- There’s no limit on passengers per car - we just ask that everyone must have their own seat.
- Northampton, 18 July
- Newbury. 25 July
- Chelmsford. 1 August
- Exeter, 15 August
- London from 19 to 23 August.