Grand Easter Steam Up at the London Museum of Water and Steam - Eggsplore & Have Fun, Up to 45% off
The London Museum of Water & Steam, Brentford
Let off some Steam this Easter!
Friday 30th March - Sunday 15th April 2018
Suitable for 4-12 years
Fun's the word at the London Museum of Water and Steam this Easter Holiday. It's the perfect way to have traditional Easter excitement whilst getting the little ones interested in history and science in a fun and engaging way. Over Easter Weekend (Friday 30th March - Monday 2nd April) enjoy special Easter activities including Easter Egg trails, Easter craft activities & chick hatchings and more steam-tastic fun.
Plus with Spring in the air, it's the perfect time to play in the Splash Zone and let off steam in the Museum garden.
- Celebrate Easter with the Great Easter Egg Hunt
- Craft an Easter creation
- Imagine the delight on your little ones face as they get to witness chicks hatching live!
- Thomas Wicksteed, will be offering unlimited free rides at weekends and on Wednesdays.
- Make sure to visit the Splash Zone for plenty of outdoor watery fun
- Be amazed by unexpected ways of moving water using gears, wheels, buckets, levers, pumps, pipes and more!
- Plus the Waterworks gallery tells the story of London’s water supply as the vital lifeblood of our city
- Exciting new interactive exhibits, artefacts from the capital’s watery past
- Bring this little-known story to life for visitors of all ages
- Valid from Friday 30th March - Sunday 15th April 2018
- Grand Easter Steam Up activities will take place from Friday 30th March - Monday 2nd April
- Opening times: Daily 10am – 4pm
- £4 for Child Ticket (5-15yrs), 27% off
- £6 for Concession Ticket (60+ yrs/ Student), 45% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 36% off
- £14 for Family of 3 Ticket (1 adult & 2 children), 23% off
- £20.50 for Family of 4 Ticket (2 adults & 2 children), 33% off
- Children under 5 go free
- Recommended for ages 4-12
- Students must show Student ID upon arrival
- Please print and present your e-Ticket at the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.