Goldilocks and the Three Bears at the London Palladium
London Palladium, Soho
Saturday 7 December 2019 - Sunday 12 January 2020
Suitable for 5+ years
Enter a world of wonder at the home of pantomime, as the magical Goldilocks and the Three Bears come to the West End for Christmas!
This festive extravaganza is packed with riotous comedy routines, extraordinary special effects, hair-raising stunts, international circus acts and an all-star cast. Dame Betty Barnum and her daughter Goldilocks’ circus is under threat from an evil rival circus owner. All seems lost, until three brilliant bears join the gang…
- Roll up, roll up to see panto join the circus
- Be swept away by a London Palladium spectacular that’s just right at the home of pantomime!
- Paul O’Grady rejoins Palladium favourites Julian Clary, Paul Zerdin, Nigel Havers and Gary Wilmot alongside new addition Matt Baker (The One Show).
- Following last year’s sold-out production of Snow White
- For five weeks only the iconic London Palladium will be transformed into a sensational circus
- Everything is possible and anything could (and will) happen.
- Saturday 7 December 2019 - Sunday 12 January 2020
- Tickets available from £27
- Recommended for ages 5+
- No babes in arms
- No exchange or refunds available after purchase.