Get Out of My Life - The Bestselling Guide to Living with Teenagers by Tony Wolf
This bestselling survival manual is for parents who find themselves marooned among volatile and incomprehensible aliens on Planet Teen.
Witty, enjoyable and genuinely insightful, Get Out of My Life will help you how to deal with the difficult issues of bringing up teenagers, school, sex, drugs and more whilst translating teenage behaviour into its true, often less complicated meaning.
- Reassuring, very funny and spot-on - Michelle Hanson, author of Treasure the Teenage Terror
- A handbook for parents on the front line - Herald (Glasgow)
- Funny, sound, and compassionate, Get Out of My Life will truly help you talk with your kids and not get mad - Beth Winship, Boston Globe
- Get Out of My Life has Spock's common sense, the insight of Freud, and the wit of Bombeck. I welcome this book. - Dorothy Zeiser, Ph.D., Chairman, Department of Child Study
- £8.79 for Get Out of My Life by Tony Wolf
- Publisher: Profile Books Ltd
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 19.8cm x 13.1cm