Gauguin and the Impressionists at The Royal Academy of Arts
Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly
Temporarily Closed. Dates from 1st - Sunday 14th June 2020 can be purchased
Suitable for 0-100 years
Discover a treasure trove of Impressionist masterpieces from the stunning Ordrupgaard Collection. This exhibition is a unique opportunity to view the Ordupgaard Collection’s treasure trove of Impressionist works, from Monet and Degas, to pre-Impressionist artists like Corot and Courbet, as well as artists associated with the Barbizon School such as Dupre and Daubigny.
- Featuring 60 works by Manet, Monet, Renoir, Degas and more
- The exhibition includes an array of fascinating artworks, many of which have never been exhibited in the UK.
- The key highlight is a spectacular series of Post-Impressionist works by Gauguin.
- Valid for visits until 14th June 2020
- Open daily from 10.00 to 18.00 – last entry 17.00
- £14 for Adult Ticket
- Under 16s go free
- Visitors will not be readmitted.
- Photography is not permitted in the gallery.
- All mobile phones must be switched off.
- Disabled access:
- All areas of the buildings are accessible, Except Gallery 6 on the Mezzanine Level in Burlington Gardens.
- There are accessible toilets available on the ground floor of Burlington House and Burlington Gardens. There is also an accessible toilet on the lower ground floor of Burlington House, next to the Dining Room in the Keeper’s House.
- Portable folding stools are available for use in the galleries and can be collected on your way into the exhibition.
- Under-16s go free with a paying adult.
- Sunday to Thursday: 10am to 6pm
- Friday: 10am to 10pm
- No refunds or exchanges.
- For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please exchange your voucher at the entrance.
- Vouchers are only valid for the date booked.