Gangsta Granny Live on Stage at the Harold Pinter Theatre, Up to 58% off
Harold Pinter Theatre, London
Back in the West End for two weeks only!
Tuesday 14th - Sunday 26th August 2018
Suitable for 5+ years
Gangsta Granny follows Ben, a young boy who is once again staying with his granny on a boring Friday night. Ben expects the same old grizzly cabbage soup, cabbage pie and cabbage cake – but what he doesn’t realise is that this groovy Granny has her very own secret! Soon, Fridays become more exciting than he could ever image, as he embarks on night-time adventures with his very own Gangsta Granny!
- An amazing story by David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country.
- A story of prejudice and acceptance, funny lists and silly words.
- A terrific tale for all the family.
- From the company at the helm of the ever-popular Horrible Histories Barmy Britain series
- Following its hugely successful West End dates.
- Nominated for a UK Theatre Award for Best Show for Children and Young People.
'I am over the moon that 'Gangsta Granny' is coming to the stage. It's the most popular of all my books and I am sure this production by the brilliant Birmingham Stage Company will delight not just children but their parents and of course grandparents'. (David Walliams)
★★★★“Totally grantastic!" - Mail on Sunday
★★★★“A fun-packed triumph!” - Sunday Express
★★★★"Even the scene changes are fun!" - Sunday Times
- Tuesday 14th - Sunday 26th August 2018
- Tickets available from £22.50, Up to 58% off
- Suitable for 5+
- No exchanges or refunds after booking.