Gangsta Granny Live on Stage! at the Harold Pinter Theatre this Summer, Save Up to 29%
Harold Pinter Theatre, London
From the number one bestseller by David Walliams
Wednesday 15th August 2018 to Sunday 26th August 2018
Suitable for 5-16 years
Gangsta Granny follows Ben, a young boy who is once again staying with his granny on a boring Friday night. Ben expects the same old grizzly cabbage soup, cabbage pie and cabbage cake – but what he doesn’t realise is that this groovy Granny has her very own secret! Soon, Fridays become more exciting than he could ever image, as he embarks on night-time adventures with his very own Gangsta Granny!
- An amazing story by David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country.
- A story of prejudice and acceptance, funny lists and silly words.
- A terrific tale for all the family.
- From the company at the helm of the ever-popular Horrible Histories Barmy Britain series
- Following a hugely successful tour of the UK.
- Recently nominated for a UK Theatre Award for Best Show for Children and Young People.
'I am over the moon that 'Gangsta Granny' is coming to the stage. It's the most popular of all my books and I am sure this production by the brilliant Birmingham Stage Company will delight not just children but their parents and of course grandparents'. (David Walliams)
Ticket prices from £26
Sunday 26th August 2018 to Sunday 26th August 2018
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print your e-ticket and present it to the Box Office when collecting your tickets on the day of the performance.
- Please arrive at the Box Office at least 30 minutes before the performance time listed to collect your tickets.
Not currently available.