Gambado Chelsea - Soft Play Fun Whatever the Weather, Play, Learn and Explore, Up to 47% off xxx
Gambado Chelsea, Chelsea
29th October - 21st December (Mon - Fri only)
Suitable for 0-11 years
Three levels of indoor soft play fun! Race down the slides, climb the cargo nets and launch through the giant rollers, Gambado is a world of adventure for ages 0-11.
Play, learn, explore with the interactive play frame, giant slides, dodgems, carousel, mini climbing wall, gated toddler area, plus there's a cafe and free wifi for the adults. There's something for all ages!
- Try the fabulous new sensory areas and role play village at all centres.
- Giant slides and ball pits
- Boasts one of the largest play frames in Greater London
- Should be Separate play areas for under 3s
- Includes unlimited rides on the fairground rides!
- Free Wifi for the Grown-ups
- A fantastic way for the kids to run wild in a safe environment and have fun!
- Valid Monday to Friday only
- 29th October - 21st December
- Opening hours 9.30-6.30pm (please check the Gambado website for any local changes)
- £9.50 for Child + Adult Ticket (1-11yrs), 44% off
- £18 for Up to Two Children + Two Adults (1-11yrs), 47% off
- Under 1s go Free!
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash value
- No bookings required
- • Excludes School Holidays and Bank Holidays
- Valid entry ticket must be shown on entrance to the centre
- Gambado is suitable for ages 0-11 years
- Parents/guardians must supervise their children at all times
- Socks must be worn on all play equipment at Gambado
- Only food and drink bought at the café can only be consumed at Gambado– No Picnics
- Prices are inclusive of unlimited rides on the fairground rides
- Please note in peak times such as school holidays a 2.5hr play session may be introduced.
- Ticket only valid for venue purchased
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Gambado work on a first come first served basis and once the venue meets maximum capacity Gambado operates a 1 in 1 out policy.
- If a customer is unable to get access on a particular day they will be able to come back another day. Gambado’s is least busy in the mornings
- Rules of play apply at all times
- No refunds available
- No booking required
- Please print and present your LittleBird e-ticket on arrival to enter Gambado.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase
Not currently available.