Fun Fair at The Magic Cavern at Barons Court Theatre - Magic for the Whole Family, Up to 33% off
Barons Court Theatre, West Kensington
An intimate magic experience!
Wednesday 19th - Sunday 30th December 2018
Suitable for 4+ years
Set in the fairground and carnivals of yesteryear witness a traditional magic show for the whole family. Created and presented by Master Magician and Showman Richard Leigh with this magical performance you will be transported to a realm of magic, illusion, games and intrigue.
All the games you remember are there for all to play, and yet every game has a magical twist or surprise.
- Roll Up, Roll Up, Roll up for a show for the whole family
- An intimate theatre experience!
- Plenty of audience participation in this immersive theatre show.
- Play ‘Hook a Duck’, Darts, ‘Score 21 to win’, ‘The Coconut Shy’ ‘6 Hoops to win’ ‘3 balls in to win’
- Can you fathom out the puzzle entitled '13 Angels'?
- Everything has a magical twist or surprise.
- Great fun to bring the family or a group of friends together.
- This has got to be seen to be believed.
Baron's Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema-style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London
"Great show!! My son really enjoyed it. He was able to participate in various parts of the performance and we also learnt the history behind a summer occasion we take for granted, the fairground. The theatre space is small and intimate which I love!!! I look forward to seeing many more shows at this venue and particularly by this magician." - Gemma Aigbe
"As a family we really enjoyed this show. The audience and children participation was great" - Nishma Aleksin-Shah
"Such a fun family show in this quirky little theatre. We all loved the fairground theme and the audience engagement and participation. My three boys all asked to come back!" - Clare Bolton
- Wednesday 19th December 2pm
- Thursday 20th December 2pm
- Sunday 23rd December 2pm
- Friday 28th December 2pm
- Sunday 30th December 2pm
- £7 for Child/ Concessions Ticket, 30% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 33% off
- Duration: 75 minutes without an interval.
- Doors open 15 minutes before each performance.
- Seats are allocated on first come basis
- The theatre operates an open seating policy. Sit wherever you feel comfortable. Late comers may not be able to sit together, depending on how the configuration of seats are used.
- If you would like to nominate a person within your group or family to help with one of the effects, or would simply like a birthday mentioned, just tell the magician who is presenting magic as you take your seats or the box office manager. This performance is interactive but in no way embarrassing. And of course with this show, there are plenty of games to play.
- Show will be performed in Baron’s Court Theatre : Barons Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the entrance at least 15 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase