Friends for All at the Roundhouse - A Rapping, Dancing, Far Out, Inspiring Theatre Treat, Up to 34% off
Sunday 24th June 2018
Suitable for 5-11 years
An interactive spoken word performance for families, with rapping, dancing and far-out video projections. Friends for All is a story about having the confidence to be yourself and stand up for what you believe in.
8-year-old Lexi doesn’t make friends as easily as some. If only her school would allow a non-school uniform day then she could be herself and find others like her. Inspired by Grandad’s hippy stories from the swinging 60s, she decides to fight the powers that be.
- A lively show where words, music and projections combine to tell the story
- See Lexi overcome the powers that be namely her class teacher, Mr Marsh, and the class bully, Suzy.
- A unique family theatre treat
- Plus meet the artist after the show!
- Commissioned by the V&A as part of the Family Art Fun Programme
- Part of The Last Word Festival, celebrating fearless storytelling.
- Sunday 24th June 1pm & 3pm
- £7 for Child Ticket (under 16s), 13% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 34% off
- Age guidance: 5 – 11 years
- Running time: 45 mins
- This performance will take place in the Sackler Space
- Under 16s will need to be accompanied by an adult
- Seating is unreserved and will be first-come first-served upon entry into the space
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.
- No refunds available
- Please print and take your email confirmation to the box office up to 30mins before the performance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.