Amber's Bell Tent Glamping in North Norfolk - Relaxing Breaks for the Whole Family, Up to 43% off
Mannington Hall, Norfolk
As seen in Conde Nast Traveler, The Telegraph, The Observer & The Sunday Times
Weekends in April, May and June & May Half Term Dates available
Suitable for 0-100 years
Enjoy the great outdoors with the perfect quiet family break with Amber's Bell Tent's relaxing, stylish and comfortable glamping experiences. Set in the grounds of Mannington Hall and gardens in North Norfolk, camp in the beautifully furnished warm cosy bell tents surrounded by glorious heritage and beauty. Experience woodlands, wetlands and formal gardens, a haven for wildlife and birds so remember to bring your binoculars!
All tents are kitted out with wood burning stoves, keeping you warm and snug. Proper beds, cooking facilities, kitchenware, lanterns and a fire pit for outside cooking and campfire fun! Want the place to yourselves? There's a tent on its own private meadow in the gardens. But the best bit - you are camping in an area of outstanding natural beauty. There is space in abundance, wilderness, and enchanting gardens and it's all for you to enjoy.
- Amber's Bell Tent Camping - Get back to nature in style.
- A peaceful place to unwind for a few days.
- Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty just 10 miles from the Norfolk coast
- Free access to a brilliant wood-fired sauna, and the use of a wood pellet fired pizza oven
- Head for a spot of tea at The Greedy Goose Tearoom at Mannington Hall
- Interesting walks around the lakes and gardens and the parkland beyond.
- Pond dipping, field games, nature clubs, bird spotting and more!
- With everything provided all you need to do is relax and soak it all in!
- Available for Weekends, School Holidays and Midweek breaks in May and June.
- Friday 22nd June - 2/3 nights
- Friday 29th June - 2 Nights
- Each Bell Tent sleeps up to 5 people (max 2 adults 3 children)
- £229 for 2 Night June Stay, 21% off
- £250 for 3 Night June Stay, 43% off
- £199 for 2 Night Stay - Friday 29th June*, 31% off
* price available for this weekend only as prom in grounds of Hall on Saturday evening
- For all enquiries call 07580072861
- You will need contact Amber's Bell Tent Glamping via phone or email after purchase to complete your booking
- There are a limited number of travel cots that can be hired for £10 per stay
- Tents are ready for arrival at 3pm and guests are requested to vacate their tents by 11.00am on the day of departure.
- By booking you agree to be responsible for your children and any dependants of children you are in charge of
- No pets
- Please see Full Ts & Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable.
- You will need contact Amber's Bell Tent Glamping via phone or email after purchase to complete your booking. Please book asap to secure your dates
- Further instructions will be on your e-Ticket which you receive via email after purchase
Not currently available.