Five Guys Named Moe at Marble Arch Theatre, Up to 49% off
Suitable for 0-100 years
A brand-new production of the Olivier Award-winning musical Five Guys Named Moe is swinging into London offering a special, immersive theatrical experience, in the purposely built Marble Arch Theatre, at London's iconic Marble Arch in Hyde Park. Set in a 1940s New Orleans Jazz Club, a live band plays the songs of jazz king Louis Jordan as guests arrive to their cabaret tables where drinks will be served. The show then takes place as a fully immersive experience.
Nomax is single, broke and drinking his sorrows away when five guys named Moe - Big Moe, Little Moe, Eat Moe, Know Moe and Four-Eyed Moe – appear out of nowhere to help him straighten out and sing and dance his way to love.
- Featuring the toe-tapping beloved Jazz classics, including 'Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby', 'Early In The Morning', 'Choo Choo Ch’Boogie 'and, 'Saturday Night Fish Fry'
- A unique theatrical event
- All music is performed on stage by a live band.
- Directed by Clarke Peters (The Wire) with musical staging and choreography by Andrew Wright (Half a Sixpence, Singin’ In The Rain, Guys & Dolls)
- This high-octane production is the ultimate celebration to lift your soul
Ticket prices from £10
Saturday 24th March 2018 to Saturday 24th March 2018
Please note: All tickets for Five Guys Named Moe will include a souvenir programme (worth £10) that will be handed out on arrival.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
Not currently available.