Father's Day Motorbike Display and Classic Car Show Weekend at Groombridge Place
Groombridge Place Estates, Groombridge
Saturday 15th June - Sunday 16th June 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
This Father's day weekend enjoy a proper old fashioned day out for Dads. Be wowed by the unbelievable famous Squibb Stunt Motorbike Team as they perform breathtaking jumps and stunts plus discover stunning cars from yesteryear while you enjoy the delicious food, barbecue and beer stalls.
And while dad's enjoying all that there's amazing fun for all the family:
- Discover the amazing Treetops Walkway, which is an incredible 350m long and over 20m high adventure experience!
- Includes daily birds of prey displays and entrance into the beautiful walled gardens
- Plus explore the maze and Crusoe’s World which has a recreated pirate ship from a major TV series.
- Discover the beautiful award-winning gardens including the Drunken Garden, a favourite of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Challenge the kids to a game of chess with the giant chess set…checkmate!
- Look out for the famous Zedonk (half zebra, half donkey).
- The kids will oooh and ahh over Groombridge’s peacocks which roam the gardens as well as the wild fallow deer often seen grazing in the meadows.
- Saturday 15th June - Sunday 16th June 2019
- Open: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- £10.35 Child/ Senior Ticket, 20% off
- £11.95 for Adult Ticket, 20% off
- Pre-walking infants are free
- Admission includes the Motorbike Display and Classic Car Show, all the adventure areas in the forest, the treetop walkway and the gardens
- Prices are based on peak day entrance.
- Groombridge Place is an outdoor venue - so please dress accordingly.
- Car Parking Free.
- Limited availability.
- Please note there is a small extra charge if you would like a Canal Boat ride
- Tickets are Non-Refundable. No refunds will be given due to weather.
Tree Top Walkway
- Children under 10 MUST be supervised AT ALL TIMES
- The walkway is a ONE WAY system
- The walk is for all ages (recommended for over 10s)
- Sensible footwear MUST be worn (e.g. no heels, sandals or flip-flops)
- Please present your e-Ticket at the admissions kiosk.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.