FAMILY PASS MEMEBERS ONLY: Tower of London, 10% off Entry Tickets
Tower of London, Tower Hill
Visit the real Crown Jewel of London!
Suitable for 0-100 years
The site of political scheming, bloody beheadings, and the home of the Crown Jewels, the Tower of London is a terrific place to spend a fascinating day! Enjoy one of London's most iconic sites with Tower of London tickets, and cross a world-famous landmark off your cultural bucket list.
The tower has been everything from royal residence to mint, menagerie, armory, observatory and the holding place for the Crown Jewels – a function it still serves. Be prepared for tales of intrigue, imprisonment, execution, torture and other gruesome thrills!
- Get Tower of London tickets and see the authentic Crown Jewels of the United Kingdom safely protected within the Tower's fortifications
- Keep an eye out for the famous guardians of the Tower of London, the Yeoman Warders, more affectionately known as Beefeaters
- Visit The White Tower (which gives the Tower of London its name) contains the Royal Armouries and its fascinating collection of armor and weaponry
- You'll obviously want to check out all that royal bling, but there's plenty more to see.
- The White Tower holds, among other things, Henry VIII's XXXL suit of armor in the Royal Armouries collection. St John's Chapel, on the first floor, dates back to 1080, making it the oldest church in London!
- Valid on all dates
- You can purchase for next day visit.
- Opening times: 10.00- 16.00
- Last admission 1 hour before closing
Prices (with discount applied):
- Adult (16+) (£24.70)
- Child (5-15) (£11.40) - Only in combination with: Adult (16+),
- Concessions (£19.30) - Full-time student (16 years and over), disabled visitor, over 65 with ID
- Family (2+3), Concessions, Family (1+3)
- Booking fees will be applied.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be aware that parts of the Tower may seem frightening/scary to young kids.
- You can purchase tickets for next day and beyond.
- Eating, and drinking are prohibited within all buildings, except designated refreshment areas
- The use of photographic and recording equipment or mobile phones is prohibited within all buildings (unless otherwise advertised)
- Dogs aren't allowed in (except guide dogs)
- Click Buy Now purchase the number of tickets your preferred date and time slot you want.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance gate.