FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Windsor Castle, Extra 10% off Entry Price
Windsor Castle, Berkshire
A royal day out exploring the historic aspects of England's most famous castle
Visit Windsor Castle and explore the oldest and longest-inhabited castle on the planet where kings and queens have lived for over 1,000 years! See The State Apartments, The Semi-State Rooms, St. George's Chapel, Queen Mary's Dolls' House and more.
- Windsor Castle spans over 10.5 hectares and has been a much-loved home to 39 monarchs!
- Take a self-guided multimedia tour of the opulent State Apartments, which reflect the exquisite tastes of Charles II and George IV.
- Envy the fine French and English furniture and browse artwork commissioned by past kings and queens for the Royal Collection.
- Walk through St. George's Chapel – the burial place of ten monarchs – and see Queen Mary's Dolls' House.
- See masterpieces from the Royal Collection, including paintings by the likes of Holbein, Rubens and Van Dyck
- Between September and March, these Windsor Castle tickets let you explore the Semi-State Apartments, which offered privacy to George IV in the 19th century. It's a right royal day
- Access to the State Apartments
- Access to St. George's Chapel
- Access to the Semi-State Rooms (September - March only)
- Audio guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Mandarin
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Until 31 October 10:00am Last admission: 16:00
- Adult (17-59) £21.15, 10% off
- Youth (5-16) £12.15, 10% off
- Senior (60+) and Students £19.10, 10% off.
- Duration: Typically 2 - 3 hours
- Instant ticket delivery
- Last admission: 1 hour and 30 minutes before closing
- Wheelchair accessible: Fully accessible: Lift available (145 x 82 cm, weight limit 100 kg)
- Kids under 5 get in free
- Please note that your smartphone voucher must be exchanged for paper tickets upon arrival
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check. It can't be skipped and the lines are longest in the mornings
- In order to reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
- Please note that your ticket is valid for one visit only, not for 12 months' unlimited entry
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice.